Omegle was a goldmine for nudes

Johnny_Sins

Johnny_Sins

Bronze
I cage @ low iq niggers that Chadfish on dating apps.

On Omegle you were able to use a fake Chad cam and get young college bitches stripping for you live in minutes using the tiktok tag. Sometimes the super horny ones continued gaping their holes for my black screen after realizing my Chad cam was fake. There were so many hotties looking to take their clothes off for anyone. The wank bank I recorded is insane.

At least in my case I didn’t have the same luck on dating apps. Bitches were no where as eager to send their shit on snapchat.

>inb4 no pics/ vids no care
I might release them someday, just don’t want some rabid autist finding their insta or whatever.

Btw it’s still possible to get them on other omegle offshoots but it’s nowhere near as easy. The prime for it is gone until we get a camsite as popular as omegle again.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, N1666, Samsepioler and 3 others
flog them to death

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
I used to larp as zyzz and neymar on omegle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, tombradylover, thvg and 5 others
why tf would u care if rabid autists did that but who cares they won't that's impossible from a vid bro so just post it ur all talk bro post it or ur a bitch bro ur a fucking bitch

• JFL
Images 18

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011, Klasik616, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
why tf would u care if rabid autists did that but who cares they won't that's impossible from a vid bro so just post it ur all talk bro post it or ur a bitch bro ur a fucking bitch
>34 yr old virgin

Don’t want some bitch roping because of me

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: overtier1011, romanstock and Numb
Seen some small dick indian thugmaxxed nigga on reddit getting girls to flash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Johnny_Sins and blimp
Seen some small dick indian thugmaxxed nigga on reddit getting girls to flash
Yeah i’ve seen stereotypically smelly brown sewerjeets getting JBs to show their tits. That shit mindbroke me

• JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and sportsmogger
Yeah i’ve seen stereotypically smelly brown sewerjeets getting JBs to show their tits. That shit mindbroke me
Problem was the nigga was flashing his dick to them already

• JFL
You must be a pedophile because half of the girls on there are like 11

I cage @ low iq niggers that Chadfish on dating apps.

On Omegle you were able to use a fake Chad cam and get young college bitches stripping for you live in minutes using the tiktok tag. Sometimes the super horny ones continued gaping their holes for my black screen after realizing my Chad cam was fake. There were so many hotties looking to take their clothes off for anyone. The wank bank I recorded is insane.

At least in my case I didn’t have the same luck on dating apps. Bitches were no where as eager to send their shit on snapchat.

>inb4 no pics/ vids no care
I might release them someday, just don’t want some rabid autist finding their insta or whatever.

Btw it’s still possible to get them on other omegle offshoots but it’s nowhere near as easy. The prime for it is gone until we get a camsite as popular as omegle again.
It's sad. Isn't it brutal how women would do everything for chad?

• +1
It's sad. Isn't it brutal how women would do everything for chad?
They do it for normies too tbh, lots of these bitches did it for a black screen lol

• +1
Reactions: asdvek