OMG MY MOMS A CUNT

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
FUCK THAT BITCH I TRY TO BE OPEN WITH HER ABOUT TAKING ORAL MINOX SINCE IM A FUCKING ABUSED DOG WHO STILL VIEWS HER AS MY MOTHER FOR SOME REASON EVEN THO THE ONLY THING SHE DID WAS BIRTH ME AND SHIT AND NOW SHES PROLLY GONNA TAKE TI AWAY JUST LIKE SHE DID WITH THE LIPOLAB FUCK THAT BTICH FUCK FUCKF CUFK

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, Gaygymmaxx, MA_ascender and 5 others
I hate my dad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and cromagnon
I hate my dad
MY DADS A BIPOLAR CUNT ONE DAY HE WANTS TO GO FISHING WITH ME THEN HES FUCKING YELLING AT ME FOR NO REAOSN, I LITERALLY HATE MY FAMILY AND I ALSO HATE MY FUCKING BITCH WHORE SLUT SISTER I HOPE SHE GETS FUCKING KILLED

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungTrappa, Gaygymmaxx, MA_ascender and 5 others
My parents hate me too

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and cromagnon
What would you do if your sister turned out to be a mud shark

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I can fix that bro trust if she's hot and u let me hit I'll let you play on ur Nintendo an extra hour every night too

FUCK THAT BITCH I TRY TO BE OPEN WITH HER ABOUT TAKING ORAL MINOX SINCE IM A FUCKING ABUSED DOG WHO STILL VIEWS HER AS MY MOTHER FOR SOME REASON EVEN THO THE ONLY THING SHE DID WAS BIRTH ME AND SHIT AND NOW SHES PROLLY GONNA TAKE TI AWAY JUST LIKE SHE DID WITH THE LIPOLAB FUCK THAT BTICH FUCK FUCKF CUFK
Bipolar Disorder. Sad!

Oral minoxidil pills?

• +1
Reactions: Acion and cromagnon
type shit we balding subhumans need our minox :p

Yes I need to find a source for them I’ve been searching for hours
Get a supplement bottle like vitamin D3 emptied out and fill it with the pills probably the easiest way to go about it

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and cromagnon
Get a supplement bottle like vitamin D3 emptied out and fill it with the pills probably the easiest way to go about it
Ik but I can’t find the actual minox pills themselves anywhere :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
This website is safe and stuff? I don’t wanna take random pills. I can pay through coin base thankfully
I won't give you a 100% guarantee but I bought tretinoin from them twice over the period of ~6 months and everything went smoothly until they stopped shipping to my country now I use another site thats 2x as expensive :feelswhy:

• +1
MY DADS A BIPOLAR CUNT ONE DAY HE WANTS TO GO FISHING WITH ME THEN HES FUCKING YELLING AT ME FOR NO REAOSN, I LITERALLY HATE MY FAMILY AND I ALSO HATE MY FUCKING BITCH WHORE SLUT SISTER I HOPE SHE GETS FUCKING KILLED
Is ur sister hot post pics brah :feelsping:

• WTF
It's too bad OP has to put up with his parents

He seems so normal