Omg only 3 more months until surgery

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

It‘s time to get buffed
October is coming im hyped for my jaw surgery.
Soon i will have a normal jaw

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Entschuldigung, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, depressionmaxxing and ambi
very nice. make sure they maximize movement, there is no such thing as excess forward movement especially with the inevitable relapse as bones heel.. impact and ccw rotate as needed.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
very nice. make sure they maximize movement, there is no such thing as excess forward movement especially with the inevitable relapse as bones heel.. impact and ccw rotate as needed.
I have an AOB so im doing posterior impaction which is basically CW. I don‘t wanna do too much movement bc when i morph myself little looks better than more

1 inch forward movement minimum

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
What's wrong with your current jaw? Can you show a photo?

Wish you the best.

I have to get braces first, but my orthodontist isn’t really cooperating.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Gl,keep us updated
Sure

What's wrong with your current jaw? Can you show a photo?
In DM‘s i can.
My jaw is severely asymmetric (=functional shift) and the right side of my jaw is less developed. I have an AOB too and vertical excess making my lips not only low in volume but giving me a weird lip shape and angle. Im recessed too and i have a weak chin. My maxilla is slanted and my face is loopsided, i have TMJD and posture issues. I have a bad sleep schedule as it‘s 5am in the morning aswell

In other words, deformed.

How did you fix it to get braces? And why did they kick you out?
I always had the braces, im just taking too long to get the surgery done, they‘ve been waiting like 2 years for me and now they‘re like nah fuck off man. Convinced them to leave the braces on me just until surgery tho.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I always had the braces, im just taking too long to get the surgery done, they‘ve been waiting like 2 years for me and now they‘re like nah fuck off man. Convinced them to leave the braces on me just until surgery tho.
I see. I have to het the braces now and 4 months before they come off i need to contact my maxfac surgeon.

The only thing I’m concerned about is that it’s a national surgeon which can cuck me.
National surgeons are always bluepilled.

I see. I have to het the braces now and 4 months before they come off i need to contact my maxfac surgeon.

The only thing I’m concerned about is that it’s a national surgeon which can cuck me.
National surgeons are always bluepilled.
Mine is national and giga blackpilled