On an average day, I dont say a single word.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Normal as a young man?

Last 3 days i havent spoken a single word, i live in the city centre of a major city in the Netherlands btw.

Only place where i speak a few sentences is at work.

Jfl at having learned how to speak as a child. What a waste of effort and energy.

Average men dont need to know how to talk, because nobody wants to speak to ugly men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, UrGirlsMcm, watah and 9 others
just go ER tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Why cant i just get stacy jb gf for a happy ending to this story
I always love how "nobody" really just means no jb stacies. It's over just means you can't get the best girls imaginable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, mulattocel and ChadL1te
I can go weeks without talking to anyone. I'm at a point now where after a few minutes of talking, my voice starts to fail because I'm not used to talking for that long.

• +1
Or you could just be a normal person and accept a non top tier women

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, looksmaxxing223 and MoggerGaston
the older i get the less i want to talk tbh. It's not like I'm smarter or anything, I just don't have the energy or will to waste time on pointless topics I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 86473 and MoggerGaston
i only talk with my relatives

I always love how "nobody" really just means no jb stacies. It's over just means you can't get the best girls imaginable.
Life is meaningless without access to the finest the worlds got to offer.

• +1
Life is meaningless without access to the finest the worlds got to offer.
agreed but stop acting like avg guys failing to get jb stacies is some huge injustice

who cares family guy GIF

I need to be compensated for my suffering

I have nothing in common with my age+looksmatch anyways. She will have a nice life, loving family, multiple relationships, lots of hookups, friends, great experiences, etc.

compare that to me, her age+looksmatch who has lived a life of pure suffering and torture.
What do I have in common with her? How would interacting with her ever workout to something good?

agreed but stop acting like avg guys failing to get jb stacies is some huge injustice
i am a truecel subhuman. i dont get any girl. my standards arent that high in reality

but I dream of jb stacy

Then that’s rough, do you not talk to any family?
family is chad-only.

JFL if u think average men like me have loving parents/family. my parents have hated me the moment I was born as a sub-chad.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadL1te
let me guess... thin, young, white?
I am white and live in a white country. Being into white women is even a standard worth mentioning?
I am young. Being into young women is even a standard worth mentioning?

According to you, a white 23yo man born in Norway, should be willing to date 35yo women from Pakistan. Else his standards are high?

jfl honestly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Whatever
I am white and live in a white country. Being into white women is even a standard worth mentioning?
I am young. Being into young women is even a standard worth mentioning?

According to you, a white 23yo man born in Norway, should be willing to date 35yo women from Pakistan. Else his standards are high?

jfl honestly.
no, I'm just pointing out you want the most desirable demographics

no, I'm just pointing out you want the most desirable demographics
so then what should a young, fit, white MALE even do, when the girls he finds attractive are 'the most desirable demographic in the world'.

kill himself?

jfl at being male. Your twin-sister is a celebrity, 'the most desirable demographic in the world', yet you are a truecel subhuman while being her male-lifematch but having a penis instead of a cunt.

so then what should a young, fit, white MALE even do, when the girls he finds attractive are 'the most desirable demographic in the world'.

kill himself?

jfl at being male. Your twin-sister is a celebrity, 'the most desirable demographic in the world', yet you are a truecel subhuman while being her male-lifematch but having a penis instead of a cunt.
You can after whatever you want. You just have to accept competition. Every guy is trying to fuck the same girls, so there's going to be few winners and many losers. Average doesn't cut it.

You can after whatever you want. You just have to accept competition. Every guy is trying to fuck the same girls, so there's going to be few winners and many losers. Average doesn't cut it.
What you are saying goes against society, governments, studies, everything and everyone.

Society says that young thin white women have it hard in life and need feminism and discrimination against men to be able to get similar life-quality/opportunity that young white men have.
Young thin white women still face oppression.

Either you are wrong or everyone else is wrong, incel.
You are saying feminists are wrong?

What you are saying goes against society, governments, studies, everything and everyone.

Society says that young thin white women have it hard in life and need feminism and discrimination against men to be able to get similar life-quality/opportunity that young white men have.
Young thin white women still face oppression.

Either you are wrong or everyone else is wrong, incel.
You are saying feminists are wrong?
has nothing to do with supply/demand of thin white jb

has nothing to do with supply/demand of thin white jb
so you think inceldom among young white men should be normalized since their female counterpart which they are attracted to, are too desirable compared to themselves?

so you think inceldom among young white men should be normalized since their female counterpart which they are attracted to, are too desirable compared to themselves?
try engaging with the simple math of supply and demand

try engaging with the simple math of supply and demand
try engaging with the clear conclusion of your simple math and how it differs from what society wants you to think you should conclude.

try engaging with the clear conclusion of your simple math and how it differs from what society wants you to think you should conclude.
I dont care what society wants me to think. Lol at being this cucked out.

I see the same around 4-7 people for brief periods everyday, my mom and people I see at work. Only one who I can call a friend and have good conversations with. There was a lot more camaraderie at my previous location, talking for hours, getting to know each other. So without that, my 10-12 hour shifts are pretty lonely.

On the weekends, I go to car shows, yoga, something out in nature, or just walk around town. In the past and where I used to live, people (including attractive girls) always came up and talked to me, or said hi, or bare minimum smiled. That has stopped entirely. I feel like an invisible NPC now.

It seems like I’ve gotten lonelier and more isolated every year and with each turn in life. I’m desperate to travel and maybe move again, just to see if I can get back to the progress I made in my early 20s. But there’s all this crap in the way, my life is so frozen and I need some legit good luck.

How can you be ugly as a Dutch man

I dont care what society wants me to think. Lol at being this cucked out.
So you are completely socially isolated like me then?

Society=the people you socialize with

Jfl at you guys isolating yourself, just go party in the weekend or something. Live a little, what are you gonna tell your kids when you grow up? That you spent your days on an incel site ranting abt being ugly all day? :feelsuhh:

Jfl at you guys isolating yourself, just go party in the weekend or something. Live a little, what are you gonna tell your kids when you grow up? That you spent your days on an incel site ranting abt being ugly all day? :feelsuhh:
What party?

What party?
Should be plenty of events u can go to unless you live in the middle of nowhere in the Netherlands. Like go to Amsterdam or Rotterdam and go crazy. I'm planning on going to a rave in the Netherlands with some people I don't even know. Its gonna be a vibe :LOL:

So you are completely socially isolated like me then?

Society=the people you socialize with
No, I just go for what I want and accept whatever consequences. I don't expect cut jb to fall in my lap without approaching and dealing with rejection

Should be plenty of events u can go to unless you live in the middle of nowhere in the Netherlands. Like go to Amsterdam or Rotterdam and go crazy. I'm planning on going to a rave in the Netherlands with some people I don't even know. Its gonna be a vibe :LOL:
i go to raves every month, I make many topics about them in this forum.

But it's not that fun/special when you go alone (I am always solo). I just do a lot of drugs and try to make the best of it tbh.

No, I just go for what I want and accept whatever consequences. I don't expect cut jb to fall in my lap without approaching and dealing with rejection
not what I am talking about, not sure why you mention this

i go to raves every month, I make many topics about them in this forum.
But like, do you not talk to anyone / make any friends while you're there? :feelswat:

not what I am talking about, not sure why you mention this
all you've done is non sequitor in this conversation. Just accept that getting thin jb is hard as a normie. Fucking suck it up and deal with necessary rejection or stop trying.

all you've done is non sequitor in this conversation. Just accept that getting thin jb is hard as a normie. Fucking suck it up and deal with necessary rejection or stop trying.
'dealing with necessary rejection' doesnt lead to success

keep coping

you're just privileged asf thinking your issues whatsoever compare to mine.

@New Poster you wouldnt survive a single week with my struggles, you live life on easymode

When I lived abroad the only words I spoke aloud were the hello and thank you I said to the shopkeepers
I began having hypothetical conversations/debates with my father in my head where I explained the great replacement and other topics to him when I would go for walks at night to train alone in the dark jfl

• +1
'dealing with necessary rejection' doesnt lead to success

keep coping

you're just privileged asf thinking your issues whatsoever compare to mine.
If you're subhuman or non-nt, it's over. Sure. But then deal with it. It's over. Move on.

I can go weeks without talking to anyone. I'm at a point now where after a few minutes of talking, my voice starts to fail because I'm not used to talking for that long.
@ThreadMatters

• Woah
Reactions: ascension

I haven’t been invited to a party or night out in 4 years. Isolation isn’t something I did to myself, it’s just how the chips fell.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender, MoggerGaston and ascension
I haven’t been invited to a party or night out in 4 years. Isolation isn’t something I did to myself, it’s just how the chips fell.

Same, except for me its about 10 years

• +1
When I lived abroad the only words I spoke aloud were the hello and thank you I said to the shopkeepers
I began having hypothetical conversations/debates with my father in my head where I explained the great replacement and other topics to him when I would go for walks at night to train alone in the dark jfl
I constantly have conversations in my head with people I haven't spoken to for years. Defending choices I make, discussing life-events, and more.

Turns you into a shizo.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
keep barking for my chadlite genes boyo
i mean idk why ur here then.

im literally a truecel subhuman without friends, family, girlfriend and never had any.
Why would we even communicate when we have nothing in common.

You always got a wall to talk to

• JFL