On arab girls in my class

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
So today on week 3 of Uni classes, as a loner myself. One arab girl decided to ask for my name during class I pretend to not hearing it as I thought she was refering to someone else and I wanted her to come to me. So after 2mins she stood up and walked to me from behind. She was so polite I can’t help but smile. Then during the break she was talking about baking with her friends, she voice is sweet like a candy.

How do arabs think about gook? I am the only gook in my class too.

Are arab girls usually like this? White girls on the other hand usually have smug face and rarely talks in this manner.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Gengar, klip11 and 11 others
@BrahminBoss @Xangsane @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @Ai Impact @andy9432

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So today on week 3 of Uni classes, as a loner myself. One arab girl decided to ask for my name during class I pretend to not hearing it as I thought she was refering to someone else and I wanted her to come to me. So after 2mins she stood up and walked to me from behind. She was so polite I can’t help but smile. Then during the break she was talking about baking with her friends, she voice is sweet like a candy.

Are arab girls usually like this? White girls on the other hand usually have smug face and rarely talks in this manner.
Arab girls are often very friendly and talkative

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800, PseudoMaxxer, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Yeah it is good?

I dont know much about Arab girls. Can you list their qualities?

What color was her hair?

Absolutely not an off topic and retarded question. If you know you know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 27635
Why are they so underrated?

They don’t date outside their race/religion? Talking about those coming from their home country, with their parents putting them in international school.

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Arab girls are bbc and latino only

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, EggKing, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
low iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

What's your ethnicity?

I don't think Arab girls usually go for rice, but who knows tbh maybe kpop halo is more legit than we first thought.

What's your ethnicity?

I don't think Arab girls usually go for rice, but who knows tbh maybe kpop halo is more legit than we first thought.
I have never seen Gook-Arab couple in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, MRPERSONNN and chaddyboi66

They don’t date outside their race/religion? Talking about those coming from their home country, with their parents putting them in international school.
Cos they are ugly

But yeah I don’t mind them I get along with them they remind me of black foids (non ghetto ones)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Cos they are ugly

But yeah I don’t mind them I get along with them they remind me of black foids (non ghetto ones)
I find pale arab girls to be second after white girl in terms of attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hottaco34, House Lannister and 1 other person

1. The guy may not convert to Islam

2. Their parents might prefer an Arab boyfriend. If you think Asian parents are strict, you haven't seen the Arab parents

• Woah
1. The guy may not convert to Islam

2. Their parents might prefer an Arab boyfriend. If you think Asian parents are strict, you haven't seen the Arab parents
What being Islam as a husband is important to them?

Arabs worship Israeli dick

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing and Gengar
muslim womens are not allowed to marry nonmuslims. But us muslim bulls can marry jews and christians

muslim womens are not allowed to marry nonmuslims. But us muslim bulls can marry jews and christians
Muslims women do it all the time. Second and no good christian or jew would marry a muslim unless dirt poor so actually dosent wanna marry the muslim

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
Generally, many Muslim parents I know would prefer their children to marry another Muslim or a Muslim convert.

It could be down to just religious preferences or practicality. It would be hard for a non-Muslim husband who eats pork to live with his Muslim wife and share the same utensils.

I suppose it is the same as how some traditional Christian girls prefer their husbands to be Christians as well.

Muslims women do it all the time. Second and no good christian or jew would marry a muslim unless dirt poor so actually dosent wanna marry the muslim
those whores aren't muslims. Once a muslima steps in west she ain't muslim anymore unless she is married. And keep coping while abdul is deep inside some jb.

Ethnic girls love kpop

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Tell her bhebek and she'll fall for u

Arab girls love whites and Asians tbh

• Love it
Shut the fuck up you white wmyxn pussy licker faggot

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
jfl at the sub5 reccessed manlets ur gonna reproduce if u fuck her

• +1
Cause I’m pretty sure she had a scarf on her head and you ain’t even know if she bald :feelskek:

@chosen-one
No she didnt have hijab on

What’s like being in a relationship with an arab girl?

I kinda like the way they talks alot among themselves.

if i had arab and free palestine types in my classroom i would be trying to instigate something all the time like bring up the decapitated baby story, make thinly veiled anti antisemitism accusations to raise their cortisol :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fiqh
What's your ethnicity?

They usually only go for white or black guys when they go outside their race

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

Arab girls, like Islamic girls in general, like k-pop. So they find East Asian guys attractive.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: robtical and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
What's your ethnicity?

They do. K-pop halo is very legit, only JBB/JBW copers will claim otherwise.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: robtical and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I have never seen Gook-Arab couple in my life.
You need to look at the middle eastern girl and korean guy marriages

• Woah
Lol probably the worst combo is arab w gook, most religious w most secular

• +1
How's gook most secular?
U guys hate islam, and u hate religion in general youre like screw liife! math homewohk and die!

• Hmm...
U guys hate islam, and u hate religion in general youre like screw liife! math homewohk and die!
Gook don't care what religion people practices, gook cares about its culture/tradition more.

she’s just being nice mfer