On average how much psl can you increase with lighting and angle frauding, and what features improve the most because of it?

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Obviously it varies from person to person based off features and psl levels. But say you take a photo using the method stickied in the ratings. 6-8ft distance, eye level, shitty room lighting. How high psl could you fraud on social media by taking angle frauded pics and lighting and filters if possible?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and sandcelmuttcel
can safely fraud 0.5 psl without making it look too conspicuous for most ppl
filters can fraud an entire psl point tbh, some models are legit frauds, frauding upwards of 1.5 psl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 4430 and Hightwolf
Obviously it varies from person to person based off features and psl levels. But say you take a photo using the method stickied in the ratings. 6-8ft distance, eye level, shitty room lighting. How high psl could you fraud on social media by taking angle frauded pics and lighting and filters if possible?
A lot imo.
Thing is, you can create sharpness and angularity with angle frauding, highlighting something striking within your appearance. While frontal picture is going to look "normal" and unappealing, there will not be anything that hits your eyes, like sharp corners, straight lines, contouring, contrast.
Also lightning will play into it, I like playing with shadows as it pronounces a lot of things, but maybe not something that's good for like tinder...
For that you're probably better off with nt maxxed pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and SadnessWYJ
Jeremy meeks mug shot completely destroy every single other pic of him

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, johncruz12345 and Hightwolf
You can fraud a bunch, not a long midface tho.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
A lot imo.
Thing is, you can create sharpness and angularity with angle frauding, highlighting something striking within your appearance. While frontal picture is going to look "normal" and unappealing, there will not be anything that hits your eyes, like sharp corners, straight lines, contouring, contrast.
Also lightning will play into it, I like playing with shadows as it pronounces a lot of things, but maybe not something that's good for like tinder...
For that you're probably better off with nt maxxed pictures.
good point tbh, lighting and angle frauding can make or break my jawline and give me more prominent hollow cheeks.
Jeremy meeks mug shot completely destroy every single other pic of him
honestly I agree his mugshot is his best pic that I have seen which is weird

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10536
can safely fraud 0.5 psl without making it look too conspicuous for most ppl
filters can fraud an entire psl point tbh, some models are legit frauds, frauding upwards of 1.5 psl
cough cough bateman cough cough

A lot honestly, probably up to to 2PSL but if you meet in person the girl will wonder what's up if that much fraud.
High tier normie and above you can fraud 1PSL bc you're still decent looking in person.
Normie and below I wouldn't venture more than 0.5

• +1
A lot honestly, probably up to to 2PSL but if you meet in person the girl will wonder what's up if that much fraud.
High tier normie and above you can fraud 1PSL bc you're still decent looking in person.
Normie and below I wouldn't venture more than 0.5
True frauding too much will be sus. But I think that if you fraud 0.5psl up which is small but worthwhile it could change people's first impression of you (if they first saw you on social media)

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
True frauding too much will be sus. But I think that if you fraud 0.5psl up which is small but worthwhile it could change people's first impression of you (if they first saw you on social media)
0.5PSL is perfectly safe tbh. 1PSL if you're already high tier normie bordering on chadlite is okay too, but pray the girl isn't too detail-oriented

• +1
We need a comprehensive Tinder guide tbh, with many example pictures/poses you should have

We need a comprehensive Tinder guide tbh, with many example pictures/poses you should have
There are several. The "goodlookingloser" ones for example. But it asks you to take unrealistic pictures tbh. Also this https://killyourinnerloser.com/tinder-guide-4
Can't seem to apply it successfully, tbh it feels like what matters is being nt, and if you're nt, then there's no point in a guide then. But a guide is for pretending to be nt, but if you're not nt, then it doesn't help much. Catch 22 sort of.

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
i can fraud 1 psl

lighting, hollow cheek, and angle fraud 3 ---> 4 PSL for me tbh ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I have a photo I frauded my jawline with angles, lighting and stubble alone, and when I writed 6'2 under it in Badoo, it started to get Stacy matches.

This is how much you can fraud, I am an 18 yo KHHV btw.

You can boost your looks a lot. With dim light I have sick cheekbones. In normal light my face is flat as a fking plank. Little angle + light fraud and you can get like +1 PSL for sure.