On Bonesmashing

B

bubba_ge3

Iron
People often cite that Wolfs Law is based on controlled cyclic loading of pressure and not random and sporadic beatings which is what, seemingly most seem to think of when concerning Bonesmashing, when attempting to debunk Bonesmashing as a “Cope”. However I’ve been thinking that instead of simply abandoning Bonesmashing as a whole, you could simply change how you go about Bonesmashing. What I mean by this in specific is, as an example, instead of sporadically hitting your chin to increase the size/length etc, you could instead use your fist or any hard object really, and push it into your chin or your chin into it, which I believe if done properly and with enough force could result in enough pressure to facilitate the growth spoken about in “Wolfs Law” and could also potentially decrease the risk of damaging any nerves as you could increase or decrease the pressure to whatever level best suits you.
- As an after note the way you would do this using the side of your jaw or cheekbones would be to push your fist or knuckles onto whatever spot you wish to “Bonesmash” while attempting to resist the force while simultaneously increasing the pressure

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Donkeyballs