On fin but do I even need to be on it? +what norwood?

panfacemogger

panfacemogger

6'2 adhdmedsmaxxed Germancel
Idk what I have, hairloss, no hairloss and just a chromosome missing, or a mature hairline. Help me out .org dermatologists, should I continue taking fin and what norwood am I?
Also, what about forehead reduction/hair transplant, do I need any of these already?

I personally see that my forehead is pretty high, could have a correlation to temple hairloss. I don‘t lose hair anywhere else or lost any density (outside of the probably not imagined hairloss in the temples)

Not one doc told me I have hairloss, even my dermatologist didn‘t clarify if I have it or not and just gave me the fin since she probably didn’t want to hear my autistic speech about min not working. That‘s why I'm confused about it.

IMG 9302
IMG 9303
IMG 9299
IMG 9297
IMG 9294
IMG 9293

IMG 9295

View attachment 3061183

Attachments

• IMG_9298.jpeg
    IMG_9298.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
nigga hop off of it before you grow tits, you dont need it :lul:

ur nw1, nw2 at worst
it‘s obr for tanking my dht and growing double D's just to get 4 ballhairs in my temples cels, maybe therapy would be a more viable option than a HT at this point🪢

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
yeah you should preferably hop on fin once you experience shedding and balding, not when youre nw1 :lul:
If a derm prescribed it there should be at least thinning hair, unless the nigga wasn’t even a derm

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Terrible advice, if ur white u should hop on fin before norwood reaper comes
I'm half german & half asian, my dad was nw 1.5 pretty much his whole life until now (unstable nw2, mid sixties tho and not mid twenties like my retarded ass)

nice dexter avi btw

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
yeah you should preferably hop on fin once you experience shedding and balding, not when youre nw1 :lul:
is the forehead slope creating this uncanny recessed look or is it my hair btw?

obr, humans never should have invented the mirror

Last edited:
Ah, good hair genetics tbh.

Thanks bhai
should have brought up this pic earlier, this was my hairline 5 years ago
IMG 9306

this is like 10 years ago or something
IMG 9305

btw did u already watch every episode of dexter? currently watching the third season

• +1
should have brought up this pic earlier, this was my hairline 5 years agoView attachment 3061266
this is like 10 years ago or something
View attachment 3061269

btw did u already watch every episode of dexter? currently watching the third season
Minox seemed to help a lot, i just got prescribed it but my derm wouldnt give me fin because suicide rate increases with it and my hair has already started thinning😢

No i’m on season 7 atm, stopped watching it for a couple of weeks because i kind of got burnt out on tv shows but will finish it in the near future. U like it so far?

Minox seemed to help a lot, i just got prescribed it but my derm wouldnt give me fin because suicide rate increases with it and my hair has already started thinning😢

No i’m on season 7 atm, stopped watching it for a couple of weeks because i kind of got burnt out on tv shows but will finish it in the near future. U like it so far?
a very cheap alternative to get fin would be just to fly to Turkey, go to any pharmacy u see & get like a 5 year stack of 5mg propecia. was on vacation with my gf and literally bought 3 years of fin for 15€, with no prescription.
Would overall cost you like 1/10th of the usual pharmacy price for fin.

• +1
a very cheap alternative to get fin would be just to fly to Turkey, go to any pharmacy u see & get like a 5 year stack of 5mg propecia. was on vacation with my gf and literally bought 3 years of fin for 15€, with no prescription.
Would overall cost you like 1/10th of the usual pharmacy price for fin.
High iq tbh but have no plans to visit turkey until my hair falls out then ill get a hair transplant and will be too late for fin :lul:

i love the series so far broski, it‘s like a mix of american psycho & the fall - death in belfast. strongly recommend u the fall btw, the main character there is similar to dexter imo

• +1
High iq tbh but have no plans to visit turkey until my hair falls out then ill get a hair transplant and will be too late for fin :lul:
yeah, i still haven't built myself a proper opinion with this thread sadly, I‘m still kinda hooked on the idea of getting hairline lowering surgery & staying on fin actually 🥸

hope that the norwood gods bless your ass and it stays stable soon, minox + microneedling is a good solution for a good while tho. also get on biotin and check if your thyroid levels are fucked, it‘s a typical symptom.

• +1
i love the series so far broski, it‘s like a mix of american psycho & the fall - death in belfast. strongly recommend u the fall btw, the main character there is similar to dexter imo
Thanks ill be sure to check it out
yeah, i still haven't built myself a proper opinion with this thread sadly, I‘m still kinda hooked on the idea of getting hairline lowering surgery & staying on fin actually 🥸

hope that the norwood gods bless your ass and it stays stable soon, minox + microneedling is a good solution for a good while tho. also get on biotin and check if your thyroid levels are fucked, it‘s a typical symptom.
yah all my levels are good but my dad went bald at 35 jfl, not terrible but i’ll be using drugs to help prevent it

Thanks ill be sure to check it out

yah all my levels are good but my dad went bald at 35 jfl, not terrible but i’ll be using drugs to help prevent it
I dont wanna have hairloss until im a rotting 55 year old who complains about German politics, fin is our only solution then

(rationally speaking there
is also a high chance my hairloss wouldn't progress any further anyway, its obr)

• JFL
I dont wanna have hairloss until im a rotting 55 year old who complains about German politics, fin is our only solution then

(rationally speaking there
is also a high chance my hairloss wouldn't progress any further anyway, its obr)
U sound like u have good hair genetics, i think most of my hair thinning is due to my stressful life ngl

Also mirin bio, do u take adderall as well?

U sound like u have good hair genetics, i think most of my hair thinning is due to my stressful life ngl

Also mirin bio, do u take adderall as well?
yeah stress is a huge factor too.

in Germany we don‘t get mixed amphetamines like addys, i get yvanse.
sadly it‘s fucked how much fun it actually is recreationally, so I've put my body under a lot of self made stress too via not sleeping 24-30 hours occasionally and sides like raised pulse/blood pressure due to higher doses jfl.
doesnt mix well with a hypochondriac half incel brain

• +1
yeah stress is a huge factor too.

in Germany we don‘t get mixed amphetamines like addys, i get yvanse.
sadly it‘s fucked how much fun it actually is recreationally, so I've put my body under a lot of self made stress too via not sleeping 24-30 hours occasionally and sides like raised pulse/blood pressure due to higher doses jfl.
doesnt mix well with a hypochondriac half incel brain
Yah i couldn’t be able to study or pay attention in school without addy, i’m very adhd so my brain will just doze off if having to listen to something that doesn’t intrigue me. Have u ever tried addy?

Yah i couldn’t be able to study or pay attention in school without addy, i’m very adhd so my brain will just doze off if having to listen to something that doesn’t intrigue me. Have u ever tried addy?
yeah man same with me. cant listen 10 minutes without destroying my fingernails or researching absolute fucking bullshit, last obsession was reading about death like 6 hours everyday jfl, currently it‘s macbook specs for no fucking reason at all (can't even afford one rn, i didnt even want one in the first place)

i‘d love to try addy tbh, only heard positive things about those IR pills. Yvanse is ER (jfl)
so those little bastards take a fucking decade to clear from ur body and are probably not even 1/3 as effective as addys

yeah man same with me. cant listen 10 minutes without destroying my fingernails or researching absolute fucking bullshit, last obsession was reading about death like 6 hours everyday jfl, currently it‘s macbook specs for no fucking reason at all (can't even afford one rn)

i‘d love to try addy tbh, only heard positive things about those IR pills. Yvanse is ER (jfl)
so those little bastards take a fucking decade to clear from ur body and are probably not even 1/3 as effective as addys
Jfl yah i get hyper-focused/obsessed on a topic for weeks-months at a time as well. Yah addy mogs tbh, do recommend

Jfl yah i get hyper-focused/obsessed on a topic for weeks-months at a time as well. Yah addy mogs tbh, do recommend
im laughing so hard rn about the fact that it just takes two fucking adhdcels in one thread to spam a thread with all different kinds of shit, fin advice thread basically turned into a chat room about random series & amphetamines, it never began

gl to anyone lurking here and reading this

• JFL
im laughing so hard rn about the fact that it just takes two fucking adhdcels in one thread to spam a thread with all different kinds of shit, fin advice thread basically turned into a chat room about random series & amphetamines, it never began
:lul::lul:Jfl ik over for our hyper-active disabled brains, wish i had a normie brain sometimes but adhd mogs tbh

:lul::lul:Jfl ik over for our hyper-active disabled brains, wish i had a normie brain sometimes but adhd mogs tbh
best part is its 4 am, never began for adhd germancels staying up another night on the equivalent of 70mg addy

• JFL
best part is its 4 am, never began for adhd germancels staying up another night on the equivalent of 70mg addy
I have to take melatonin to fall asleep, recommend tbh, can’t fuck with sleep or i feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
I have to take melatonin to fall asleep, recommend tbh, can’t fuck with sleep or i feel like shit
have to buy new astaxanthin anyway so i'll try melatonin too, i'm lucky that i only have to work at 6:30pm tomorrow so a random tuesday binge isn't going to fuck me up brutally.

imma actually make me a proteinshake and watch dexter now again broski, was a good chat man :feelsgood: