On Indians

rahmonEM

rahmonEM

Iron
I have noticed that some users on this forum are Indians (shocker), myself included. Indians are, on average, less attractive than others. In my opinion, two main problems are the primary reasons for this. The information I present is not new, but the issues outlined herein afflict the Indian population far more severely than others.

First is the improper psychological development of the individual. Weakness in all its forms is endemic to Indian culture. The centrality of the filial hierarchy and adherence to social norms is unhealthy, and leads individuals on a path of psychosocial development that is inappropriate for life in Western society. The behavioral patterns taught and conditioned into individuals by Indian culture (as well as many other Eastern cultures) present themselves outwardly in Western society as mental unwellness, low confidence, or just straight up inferiority.

The culture raises individuals to err on the side of deference over self-assertion and self-deprecation over self-advocacy, systematically degrading individuals’ self image. Exposure to such values in the long term leads to low confidence in social, professional, and romantic situations. All these things are by themselves “soft looksmins," and taken together, result in the development of a "pajeet" psychology. Obviously, there are also positive aspects to the culture, but those traits may be kept and passed on without issue.

Secondly, there is the problem of vegetarianism, which I believe is the principal cause of most of the physical shortcomings of Indians. People raised in Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist societies are almost always vegetarians. This is a critical lifestyle error in terms of physical, facial, and cognitive development. The vegetarian diet results in poor bone development, low muscle mass, and reduced height, as well as some philosophical "incorrectness" resulting from its adoption as an ideology (although that last part is complete conjecture on my part, and should not be taken seriously).

The most straightforward effect of vegetarianism on the face can be seen in the jaws. The jaws are important in many ways to the development and structure of the face. Those who eat meat develop strong jaws through the chewing of tough flesh. This has the secondary effect of pushing the maxilla forward through the ability to exert greater forward/upward force using the tongue and jaw in the resting jaw position. It also has the tertiary effect of reducing the likelihood of dental abnormalities. Therefore, abstaining from all meat consumption results in recessed maxillae and weak mandibular muscles (arguably two of the most important components of facial attractiveness), and increases the chance for the teeth to become crooked and ugly.

In the physical domain is where vegetarianism takes the heaviest toll on one’s development. The average height of an Indian is quite short. The country is impoverished, but other impoverished countries fare better. Yes, it is POSSIBLE to engineer a diet specifically designed to fulfill nutritional needs for protein, minerals, etc. under the constraints of being vegetarian, but it is obviously far easier and results in more balanced inputs to do so without this constraint.

Cognitive development is also hindered by vegetarianism. The brain is mostly fat, and it is far easier to obtain fat from flesh (particularly fish) than from plant based sources. Furthermore, consumption of red meats provides the body with creatine, granting an additional possible synthesis pathway for ATP. Chronic creatine supplementation in vegetarian individuals was found to result in permanent cognitive enhancement. To conclude, if one was to raise two genetically identical individuals identically, but feed one a standard vegetarian diet from birth, the vegetarian individual will always have a lower IQ. Disastrous.

Vegetarianism is, if viewed objectively, an immensely negative force of change on the average level of physical and cognitive fitness of the Indian population, as well as the velocity of fitness (this last part is, again, conjecture on my part that should not be taken seriously), and it has been systematically suppressing the capacity of the subcontinent's people for generations. There are many theories as to why it was adopted by the people of the Desh, but these are largely irrelevant. Correcting it as early and as completely as possible is paramount to the success of any looksmaxxing effort. You should eat meat.

To those who will say stupid things in response to this post:

Obviously, part of the problem is economic, but if you're browsing a looksmaxxing forum, you're not worried about putting a roof over your head or food on your plate. You definitely have the money and incentive to make this dead simple dietary change.

To conclude, if any Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, or otherwise non-meat-eaters still have any doubts about vegetarianism, please do not hesitate to share them. I would be happy to discuss.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief, bernanddrago, Chadeep and 9 others
tldr/too long didn't read, be a cute indian sub-human to your white master and summarize this thread for me :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, bugeye and CursedOne
Agreed, ravi mogs.
Ravi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, EverythingMattersCel, bugeye and 4 others
tldr/too long didn't read, be a cute indian sub-human to your white master and summarize this thread for me :feelshah:
Get cancer subhuman iq retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10987, BobbyJindalsTwin and 7 others
Your avatar: R’s me. XD

ur mad cause you know you can never get a white girl :feelshah:keep coping indian boi

lol get a life kid

as if u r gonna name urself puyi and expect other ppl to either 1. believe ur white or 2. respect someone larping as one of the most soy figures in chinese history

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 10987, Ryan and 4 others
Good thread Bhai

What language do you speak

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
lol get a life kid

as if u r gonna name urself puyi and expect other ppl to either 1. believe ur white or 2. respect someone larping as one of the most soy figures in chinese history
:ogre:i'm 25% asian problem ?

Good thread Bhai

What language do you speak
It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!
A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!
South Indian intelligence is a myth..!
I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.
( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.
Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.
80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.
Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.
There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.
We are like the Jews of india.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 13197
Are you planning on posting more
Maybe if something I find personally interesting or useful to u guys comes to mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
It's a cope, a lot of people believe that South Indian dravidians are intelligent iq moggers. It's a lie..!
A tiny minority ( marwadi, sindhis, some Punjabis). Control 80% of wealth in india..!
South Indian intelligence is a myth..!
I am a marwari, we have far more influence in india and in the entire world than the Dravidian south indians.
( Marwadis, sindhis, Punjabis) are less than 2% of the population but yet we control 80% of all the economic activities in curry land.
Where as Dravidian south indians are 50% ( 650 million JFL) of the population and yet they barely have any contributions to the economy.
80% of indian billionaires are either marwadis, sindhis or punjabi.
Richest man in UK is actually a marwadi lol.
There are also parsis but then we both have same bloodline. They are high IQ too just like us marwaris.
We are like the Jews of india.
Ahhh, I was waiting for someone to post this...

Indians must always be reminded of the Marwari's superiority. They are the Jews of India after all.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
ur genuinely seething tbh
my heart rate is lower than ur iq right now dont worry abt me

just trying to do my part in contributing to ur suicide

• +1
Reactions: rolloftape

Indians must always be reminded of the Marwari's superiority. They are the Jews of India after all.
I am a fucking shitskin cunt. I don't like my fucking background, my origin, where I am from, where I originate from. It does not interest me. Look at me. What does it do for me? Why the fuck would I care about something that handicaps me? Huh. Think about it. Why would I care about something that handicaps me going through life? Yeah of course I'm five foot eight, but I'm a fucking shitskin and thats the ultimate, ultimate, well almost ultimate because I could be Asian. But the ultimate, really and truly, we're in the same boat, handicap. People are saying if I was in put-put-ding-ding land I would be, fucking, a lot more successful. And that's the truth, yeah. But that's not fair and that's just not fair.
Look at the asymmetry, you think this would've happened if I was white? Look at that, that's because I didn't chew on that side, all because I didn't chew on that side. Do you know how many motherfuckers chew on one side of their face and this doesn't happen? It's not that they're genetically blessed, it's that I'm genetically cursed. Look at that upper eyelid exposure, that's ugly shit motherfucker. That's ugly poo, yeah it's come from age, but why? Lack of under eye support, shit Pajeet genetics. And you want me to be proud of that? Fuck you man!
I want to change and become as...my aim is to come as far away from looking like a Pajeet as possible. In the mind I'm not a Pajeet. In the soul I'm not a Pajeet. But in the fucking mug I am. And that kills me man. That kills me. That kills me.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin, Chadeep, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
my heart rate is lower than ur iq right now dont worry abt me

just trying to do my part in contributing to ur suicide
you must have a pretty high heart rate them tbh

I have noticed that some users on this forum are Indians (shocker), myself included. Indians are, on average, less attractive than others. In my opinion, two main problems are the primary reasons for this. The information I present is not new, but the issues outlined herein afflict the Indian population far more severely than others.

First is the improper psychological development of the individual. Weakness in all its forms is endemic to Indian culture. The centrality of the filial hierarchy and adherence to social norms is unhealthy, and leads individuals on a path of psychosocial development that is inappropriate for life in Western society. The behavioral patterns taught and conditioned into individuals by Indian culture (as well as many other Eastern cultures) present themselves outwardly in Western society as mental unwellness, low confidence, or just straight up inferiority.

The culture raises individuals to err on the side of deference over self-assertion and self-deprecation over self-advocacy, systematically degrading individuals’ self image. Exposure to such values in the long term leads to low confidence in social, professional, and romantic situations. All these things are by themselves “soft looksmins," and taken together, result in the development of a "pajeet" psychology. Obviously, there are also positive aspects to the culture, but those traits may be kept and passed on without issue.

Secondly, there is the problem of vegetarianism, which I believe is the principal cause of most of the physical shortcomings of Indians. People raised in Hindu, Jain, and Buddhist societies are almost always vegetarians. This is a critical lifestyle error in terms of physical, facial, and cognitive development. The vegetarian diet results in poor bone development, low muscle mass, and reduced height, as well as some philosophical "incorrectness" resulting from its adoption as an ideology (although that last part is complete conjecture on my part, and should not be taken seriously).

The most straightforward effect of vegetarianism on the face can be seen in the jaws. The jaws are important in many ways to the development and structure of the face. Those who eat meat develop strong jaws through the chewing of tough flesh. This has the secondary effect of pushing the maxilla forward through the ability to exert greater forward/upward force using the tongue and jaw in the resting jaw position. It also has the tertiary effect of reducing the likelihood of dental abnormalities. Therefore, abstaining from all meat consumption results in recessed maxillae and weak mandibular muscles (arguably two of the most important components of facial attractiveness), and increases the chance for the teeth to become crooked and ugly.

In the physical domain is where vegetarianism takes the heaviest toll on one’s development. The average height of an Indian is quite short. The country is impoverished, but other impoverished countries fare better. Yes, it is POSSIBLE to engineer a diet specifically designed to fulfill nutritional needs for protein, minerals, etc. under the constraints of being vegetarian, but it is obviously far easier and results in more balanced inputs to do so without this constraint.

Cognitive development is also hindered by vegetarianism. The brain is mostly fat, and it is far easier to obtain fat from flesh (particularly fish) than from plant based sources. Furthermore, consumption of red meats provides the body with creatine, granting an additional possible synthesis pathway for ATP. Chronic creatine supplementation in vegetarian individuals was found to result in permanent cognitive enhancement. To conclude, if one was to raise two genetically identical individuals identically, but feed one a standard vegetarian diet from birth, the vegetarian individual will always have a lower IQ. Disastrous.

Vegetarianism is, if viewed objectively, an immensely negative force of change on the average level of physical and cognitive fitness of the Indian population, as well as the velocity of fitness (this last part is, again, conjecture on my part that should not be taken seriously), and it has been systematically suppressing the capacity of the subcontinent's people for generations. There are many theories as to why it was adopted by the people of the Desh, but these are largely irrelevant. Correcting it as early and as completely as possible is paramount to the success of any looksmaxxing effort. You should eat meat.

Obviously, part of the problem is economic, but if you're browsing a looksmaxxing forum, you're not worried about putting a roof over your head or food on your plate. You definitely have the money and incentive to make this dead simple dietary change.

To conclude, if any Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, or otherwise non-meat-eaters still have any doubts about vegetarianism, please do not hesitate to share them. I would be happy to discuss.
Somewhat true but genes do have influence too

honestly they have very good coloring but the eye area genes rip them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Don't care I facially mog most of the forum

Don't disregard the genes, that dravidian admixture has a lot of downsides. Also don't know about the arab contribution, which is always bad too.
The jews want everyone to go vegan for this reasons, though they say it's because cow farts destroy the ozone layer or whatever, so don't expect much improvement in that regard.

honestly they have very good coloring but the eye area genes rip them
Our coloring isn't that good we have red undertones that make us look dirty, Abos have the same thing as well

I’m bald

• So Sad
just roid then bro, girls love muscles. Get into pua as well bro, hold frame bro
“Yea bro let me just continue bulking bro women love buff bald men”
40A3327C 9D9D 4AEF A471 63823405EADF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin, Copeful, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Copeful
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, volcelfatcel and JizzFarmer
Cope its bad genetics i know a lot of my friends who are indian and they all grew up eating vegetarian diets some of them are good looking and tall do you know why bcuz their parents were tall and good looking..

No amount of protien,meat,excercise gonna help you when your parents are 5ft3 and 5ft you will also be a turbomanlet..
While anorexic chad still gets to 6ft tall with a strong jaw and huge bones because of his good genetics

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
This post reeks of intellictual masturbation.

Too much coping, they've done studies where they've analysed south Asians from 11,000 years ago and still found they had low lean muscle mass relative to hgiht

This low lean muscle problem isn't something that came up in the last 100 -200 years because of vegetarianism.

Indians have always been short and had low lean muscle mass.

• +1

Too much coping, they've done studies where they've analysed south Asians from 11,000 years ago and still found they had low lean muscle mass relative to hgiht

This low lean muscle problem isn't something that came up in the last 100 -200 years because of vegetarianism.

theres no "indians" as a whole cuz of how the continent was populated

Composition of the average South Asian genome is mostly equal parts sourced from Yamna culture ("Aryans"), Zagros mountain farmers (Ancestral Iranians) and Ancestral Indian hunter-gatherers , I would bet %age of abo Dravidian genes (ancestral HG) is closely correlated for low height/small frames. Thankfully, due to how Indian society was and is (caste system), the %age HG genes is a lot lower and a lot higher in higher and lower caste populations, respectively.

Here is a rough key:

c, g, k, n, p, r = unknown
d, f, h = HGs
i = europeans(tentative) rare
j, l, r1, r2 = zagros
o, q = asiatic
r1a1 = aryans
r1b = likely british or middle eastern, rare
e = middle eastern later

A quick look at both of those tables and the discrepancy between them lets you verify the "Aryan Invasion Theory" or some equivalent. If mtDNA has such greater proportions of ancestral HG than the Y-DNA, we can infer that migrating Aryan and Zagros populations basically raped their way across the subcontinent. Brutal.

If an Indian is:

-Male
-High caste
-from any of the following states:
Gujarat
Maharashtra
Punjab
J&K

Any of the other northern states are probably also fine, but not as ideal.

That’s like S tier as far as Indian genetics can go because most of the patrilineal genes, which are responsible for a lot of a male's phenotype, will be from ancestral Iranian populations and Steppe Aryans. Obviously if your parents were ugly and you are ugly your kid will probably be ugly, but there's a lot of room for purging the bad blood from the gene pool within the space of a generation in the modern era, since a guy can just marry someone who's not a fucking Indian. Y chromosome with smaller proportion of HG genes + X chromosome from someone who’s not Indian in the first place will result in a much better gene pool for the kid, hence why most of the half-Indian kids with Indian fathers look fine and lean toward a whiter look.

If you’re low caste, it’s probably over. If you’re Dravidian, it’s almost certainly over unless you can pass for black. If you’re either of those, or both, and a woman, it’s definitely over and then some.

saw indian couple where the man mogged the woman

lol get a life kid

He is a trucel

Unfortunately this is cope lmao. I know like 4-5 friends irl who are all Indian + vegetarian and they’re all above 6 feet tall and athletic. It’s all genetics.

• +1

Yeah, the South Indians that ended up in the west (specifically to the US due to strict laws) represent the best of Indian intelligence and dedication. Most Indians are so low IQ its painful. The South Indians who migrate to the US generally end up at the top of the US socioeconomic scale. I know this because I have 50K given from my dad to me to be just spent anyway I want it. Neoris and Rhinoplasty, here I come!!

• +1