On IQ memory knowledge

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
Never train memory. The worse your memory is, the better. Tonight i Had a terrible Feeling and i still remember it and it drags me down
U can Take nootropics Like panax Ginseng to increase memory, thats OK, but Training memory is waste of time and effort even If it gets better, i will never do humanbenchmark, simon and dual n back, also memory is kinda very fixed u can only remember 6 Things without Tricks, its Set in Stone. Also Fluid IQ only gets worse it makes No sense to train it.
Basically what i do is: Focus on knowledge, Not IQ, and i think naturally

So C knowledge

Its clear. I naturally gain knowledge its all about crystallized IQ which is knowledge, u never will be able to compete with 20year olds in fluid IQ.

Just read all Wikipedia and i listen to German Rap all the time

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
basically u think naturally and repeat thoughts naturally they get smarter that way and increases fluid iq that way, so its better to focus explicitly on knowledge/crystallized intelligence

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Alucard69
My memory is so shit, but i always got very high scores in the pattern tests, is this a good trait?

My memory is so shit, but i always got very high scores in the pattern tests, is this a good trait?
no its not needed i score low on iq, pattern tests and memory but i have the highest knowledge in the world and will only increase it.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
no its not needed i score low on iq, pattern tests and memory but i have the highest knowledge in the world and will only increase it.
Maybe you are beyond those tests

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I havent practiced chess for a long time and i won plenty of times like i always say work smarter not harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back