on money

_MVP_

_MVP_

FrischAusmKnast will GeldZähln wie Herr Zuckerberg
money

borderline exploit meaning if u feel bad, focusing on money slash trying to make money is a good countercounter
the worse u feel while focusin on money slash trying to make money the better u will feel later even if u dont end up making money
dont wait any longer, focus on makig money from now on since u will have bad unbearable feelings otherwise
obviously dont overwhelm yourself
if u cant focus on money, focus on money or sth else
salvatorian clause, rest remains untouched
i had even more about it yesterday but didnt write down, fact is focus on money and list all reasons for focusing on money
i realized its the best thing to focus on, better than iq or crime, singularity or destroy humanity etc
ofc im thinking this to the end and even further, yesterday i might have been on an even higher level but i will get back to it and more
because i know "all reasons why focusing on money is the best thing to do" and it will all come automatically back and more

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
dnr
dnw
dni
dnc

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
basically these 3 cores:

1. borderline exploit
2. the worse u feel etc
3. dont wait any longer

this is the holy trinity, i think i had even more today night but i slept now ok it might come back, but its already way more than enough to start focusing on money

i know that money can solve any problem, why focus on iq if money can solve any problem, can cure any bad feeling. can focusing on iq cure back pain, no, money with opoioids can , especially if acute pain u cant focus on iq but its best to focus on money anyway

ok here is an addition:

focus on money since if u have money u WILL feel less pain cuz u can buy alcohol or even opioids and sleep tablets and more etc, dont having to workcel etc

if rich higher dopammine, can easier overcompensate, thats why focus on money

C money will get u faster to money than c anything else or c nothing, but even if not, C money is inherently remedial via borderline exploit and the worse u feel etc. and dont wait for money anymore

• +1
i digged deep inside of me to notice whaat limiting beliefs and false core beliefs i had and i for example found that i was too much focused on being effortless thats why i remained poor, was against leaving the comfort zone etcc

and more, i really found how core believes or installed software u have inside of you which is repetitioious imprinted thoughts right, can totally shape ur results right

its getting too complex

• +1
think everything through, think everything to the end, beyond the limits and beyond, tomorrow and in the future u will be better, but dont wait for money focus on it from now on. obviously dont overwhelm yourself and if u sometimes dont feel like focusing on money then focus on nothing or something else for that time period when u have no lust on focusing on money

@LancasteR
@deadstock
@Veganist

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sweetheart, deadstock and LancasteR
I'm currently learning about stocks on investopedia

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
also the more u focus on money the better u get at money there is no limit, like if u focused on money for 100 years u wouldnt reach the limit right and its better than focusing on iq

I felt so much better when i still had money saved

make money now even if non effortless and even if fail then U will still feel better than if U didnt try
even if smarter every day its more worth to focus on money today even if still not effortless = outside of comfort zone

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back