on my tomb stone

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Will be the words “here you can take a shit, take a piss, bust a nut, or throw your trash. Because this tomb belongs to a man who was much less than all of these things”

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff, AlexAP, Kroker and 1 other person
Tragically poetic :confused:

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Why did you stop making deep, touching poems like these?

Will be the words “here you can take a shit, take a piss, bust a nut, or throw your trash. Because this tomb belongs to a man who was much less than all of these things”
Sad and poetic

Mine will say "A white chick fucking bull that was never unleashed"

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why did you stop making deep, touching poems like these?
Because the world hates me and doesn’t wanna support me so I agree with them. If you can’t beat them join them. So I threw away all my writings and will never write anything ever again because that’s what the world wants

Because the world hates me and doesn’t wanna support me so I agree with them. If you can’t beat them join them. So I threw away all my writings and will never write anything ever again because that’s what the world wants
I don't want that though, and many people here also don't

I don't want that though, and many people here also don't
But I do. I realized, like a light switch being turned on in my brain, that my writing was dog shit all along! I kept wondering why no one wanted to publish it like “OmG Le WaHmEN HaTe My SeXiSt woRk :feelsuhh:“ but they don’t. They just think it’s shit writing. And the whole time they were right! So I’m in celebration mode rn. Celebrating my acceptance that God wants me to be this way. It’s all gucci 👍🏻✌🏼 on some lady Gaga typeshit innit crony

• So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Holy shit that's so funny

I might just dig you up and have my way with you in that pillowcase/casket. Then I leave some Doritos and shove an ex-cat's head up your behind before I toss you back inside.