On my way home...

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
After I was done spending time with seemingly fake "buddies" I decided it was time to go home already. As I was walking, a vehicle passed by and screamed at me smth like "did you win a lot?" I ignored it and kept walking... those individuals chased me down the streets just to once again scream smth at me. This time it was: "what a rude guy, you talk to him and he ignores you". I approached the window and talked to them - a mixed group. They offered me a ride home which I accepted. Once inside they said I seemed charming and "exceptionally happy". It got me confused. Wait, do I look happy? - I asked.
You have a huge smile on your face - someone replied. Little do they know that sometimes I feel like I am all time miserable in current times. But oh well, not a NT thing to say, right?. I just LARPed that it must be part of my personality...

I don't remember much of the conversation, but next a foid asked me if I'd like to hang out sometime. I said sure I need new friends. Then one guy made a comment insinuating that I have a huge dick. Then one foid asked for my number to meet in group. One guy told me to give him a "hug as a friend" to say bye. And the foid a kiss on the cheek. Then again they said smth about huge dicks... I laughed and said hey we are just getting to know each other; in the most NT way possible? In reality I was sort of pissed off. For those that do not know me, for some reason it's always assumed or expected that I have a monster dick - and it's not the case I am barely above average for now. It pisses me off because it's something very rude and tacky to bring up when you don't know someone?.

They have my number now. I said we were gonna meet next weekend but I'm gonna block everyone most likely. I'll say you seemed so concerned about me having a huge a dick. Just to let you know that someone is already sucking it and block. I understand that everybody has their taste but this is just ridiculous... Attention is attention so don't complain but sharing my experience today! Someone has to hear it.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Wait so they picked you up and sucked your dick?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Wait so they picked you up and sucked your dick?
No??? They gave me a ride and I don't know for sure who is who had the idea to talk to me in that group. Nor am I gonna find out. I am just waiting for someone to text me so I flame the hell out of everyone.

I appreciate the attention but it's not the way to go on about it with comments like that.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air