On OLD I can only do well with 3rd world villagers who can't speak English

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
80% of them are still ignoring me though. The best of the best I still cannot match with. It seems that even my passport is not good enough for them either...

After spending almost £100 in the last month. I'm starting to have somewhat 'chad problems' because of the pay-to-win dynamic of OLD apps. But only from a quantity basis. Not a single girl has given me her time unconditionally. They need chasing constantly - even though I refuse to like them and wait for them to like me.
What does that say about my SMV?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 2 others
Brutal tbh, OLD is trash, IRL is everything.

IRL is everything but nothing if you're a rotter and high inhib. You have no choice but use OLD or arranged marriage. Realistically what other options exist? They don't. Especially not after you've left uni and entered work (where most people are already in relationships or older).

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
80% of them are still ignoring me though. The best of the best I still cannot match with. It seems that even my passport is not good enough for them either...

After spending almost £100 in the last month. I'm starting to have somewhat 'chad problems' because of the pay-to-win dynamic of OLD apps. But only from a quantity basis. Not a single girl has given me her time unconditionally. They need chasing constantly - even though I refuse to like them and wait for them to like me.
What does that say about my SMV?
Wait 10 more years. 40 is the prime age for males

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Ethnic women are the worst. They want feminism of white women with benefits of Patriarchy.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and SecularIslamist
Cope. OLD is most efficient but as sub8, you perform better because lower standards. If you can get dtf foids, OLD will always mog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back