on race

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
when a population is being invaded/ colonized/ dominated by another, the dynamic is typically such that the men of the victim nation fight for their race and their sisters, while their sisters hop straight onto the perpetrator's cocks and abandon their brothers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
cope my mother is virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5912
when a population is being invaded/ colonized/ dominated by another, the dynamic is typically such that the men of the victim nation fight for their race and their sisters, while their sisters hop straight onto the perpetrator's cocks and abandon their brothers.

Facts. That is what happened in France after the German occupation, French women threw themselves to Wehrmacht soldiers. Many of them got pregnant.
After the end of WW2 German women started to whore out themselves to Allied soldiers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Danish_Retard, Arkantos and 1 other person
Facts. That is what happened in France after the German occupation, French women threw themselves to Wehrmacht soldiers. Many of them got pregnant.
After the end of WW2 German women started to whore out themselves to Allied soldiers.
facts. This is also why just be ethnic is law in white countries.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Sea level iq while germany mogged france to oblivion in a battle migrants are crying out of patheticness to get in Europe LOL no correlation at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
Sea level iq while germany mogged france to oblivion in a battle migrants are crying out of patheticness to get in Europe LOL no correlation at all.

These two situations cannot be compared right now I agree. But if Muslims take over in Western Europe it can be similar to what I described. Female nature doesn't change over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
These two situations cannot be compared right now I agree. But if Muslims take over in Western Europe it can be similar to what I described. Female nature doesn't change over time.
when ethnics take over in like 10 years every woman will be raped on the street srs and white guys are too cucked to do anything

honestly, idc anymore if girls fuck a psl3 ethnic or a psl3 soyboy white guy.