On racepill

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Most races date within their own. Anything else said is cope tbh irl most races date within their own if youve actually been in an area with multiple races. EXCEPT NOODLES

Noodles 100% date outside their own. The most common interracial couple I see is legit white and noodle. Anybody who lives around in a white/noodle area knows this.

Like istg I keep seeing these Norwood reaper cel with some pancake faced noodle.

• +1
Reactions: bpcq, Chadeep, GigaStacySexual and 11 others
Bbc mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Costcosuperstore, Acion and 4 others
I see noodles with fucking everyone
I see so many shitskins with noodles. Ik guys here may not believe me but it’s fucking insane every other shitskin I know has a noodle gf.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, greywind, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I see noodles with fucking everyone
I see so many shitskins with noodles. Ik guys here may not believe me but it’s fucking insane every other shitskin I know has a noodle gf.
I’ve seen a few black / Asian couples both being vice versa a bit.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
According to posters here from New Delhi

Most races date within their own. Anything else said is cope tbh irl most races date within their own if youve actually been in an area with multiple races. EXCEPT NOODLES

Noodles 100% date outside their own. The most common interracial couple I see is legit white and noodle. Anybody who lives around in a white/noodle area knows this.

Like istg I keep seeing these Norwood reaper cel with some pancake faced noodle.
Another ElTruecel thrvth nvke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RunVerc and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, n9wiff and 1 other person
"Asian guys remind me of my brother."
-Asian women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Acne Victim, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
I’ve seen a lot of pajeets with gooks lol
srs. it does make sense since they have similar upbringing & pragmatism. it just goes to show JBW was always betabuxx.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore and moredatesmorerapes
What were the pajeets lookslevel :feelswhere: ?
theyre not attractive but neither are most of the gooks I’ve seen them with. Mtb with mtn.
Saw one HTN Dravidian with glasses failio with high htb gook

oh wait nvm i didn't read the noddles part, that is correct

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
you are prob bably counting sub 8s as people

no such thing as race

only lookz

• +1
forgot to add white guys are making black guys virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I see what OP is saying.

It's mostly people online who are obsessed with IR dating and acting like every other race is getting "cucked." A lot of times, it's brought up a lot for ragebait content.

In reality, many people flock to their own and are mostly OPEN to dating/fucking outside their race. Open meaning that won't rule it out while still primarily going for their own.

Even East Asian couples are nowhere near as rare as people claim. I see them all the time, young and old. Of course, there's AW with WM but still...

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
"niggers are having sex with sheboons at the age of 13"
Ah...another racepilled simp who thinks only fucking White women counts as sex.

No wonder White women act so entitled in the West lmao.

Also, they did studies on PWI's in which Black men still had a high rate of getting sex. You want me to post that too?

Also, they did studies on PWI's in which Black men still had a high rate of getting sex. You want me to post that too?

Nigga thinks posting my avi means anything jfl.

I'm super candid here and even posted a few screenshots of my OLD before.

You're not exposing shit lol.
Nigga thinks posting my avi means anything jfl.

I'm super candid here and even posted a few screenshots of my OLD before.

You're not exposing shit lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface756
I mean, no fucking shit. Whites are still the majority in western nations, so it's physically impossible for all of them to date ethnics, even if you only count 1 group at a time. Besides, most ppl still have a preference for their race or just can't date out of it due to n factors

Ppl here only have this thing with interracial because they are retarded really. Nowadays, BBCs/lightskins have good SMV and much better than they had before - but rather than understanding that and moving on, the indians and pinkoids would rather spam threads on how "BBC is cope" or "BBC is law"

• +1
I mean, no fucking shit. Whites are still the majority in western nations, so it's physically impossible for all of them to date ethnics, even if you only count 1 group at a time. Besides, most ppl still have a preference for their race or just can't date out of it due to n factors

Ppl here only have this thing with interracial because they are retarded really. Nowadays, BBCs/lightskins have good SMV and much better than they had before - but rather than understanding that and moving on, the indians and pinkoids would rather spam threads on how "BBC is cope" or "BBC is law"
Nah lightskin era specifically was more early - mid 2010s tbh

What's PWI?

Get some footage in your city around different college campuses.

• +1
I always see either white dudes with Asian girls, or white girls with black guys.

• Hmm...