On the importance of body vs face

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
I ran multiple algorithms on instagram using GOLANG to scrape data where I would rate how good someone's body and face were. Then I would see how much this picture showed off their good qualities of there face or body. Then did an analysis where I'd see how much likes they get on this picture. I've done this on 100's of pictures from the following people

- Broderick Hunter
- Chico (old pics)
- Barret
- Nick Bateman
- Clarence NYC
- people on my IG list

basically my conclusion after analyzing this data was that female -> male attraction is

~ 62% Face
~ 38% Body

How would this look to see . Let give some examples. Let's say you have a top 3% body(2 SD), and an average face
Your rating would be

.97 * 48 = 36.9
.5 * 62 = 31

Total = 67

This seems a bit low @ just being 67, but there's two independent variables on this scale
So you have to double the z score you get from the total

67 = . 44 SD
.44 x 2 = .88

Your score = 81%(.88SD) You'd be more attractive than 80 other men in a room of 100 men your age

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Deleted member 466, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
The problem is that weak genetics come in a bundle

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and BlackBeard
The problem is that weak genetics come in a bundle

There are people with top tier faces with 13 y/o rib cages and biacronomial, and people with great bone structure below the neck, and unattractive faces

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Never_Began, Nibba and 1 other person
I ran multiple algorithms on instagram using GOLANG to scrape data where I would rate how good someone's body and face were. Then I would see how much this picture showed off their good qualities of there face or body. Then did an analysis where I'd see how much likes they get on this picture. I've done this on 100's of pictures from the following people

- Broderick Hunter
- Chico (old pics)
- Barret
- Nick Bateman
- Clarence NYC
- people on my IG list

basically my conclusion after analyzing this data was that female -> male attraction is

~ 62% Face
~ 38% Body

How would this look to see . Let give some examples. Let's say you have a top 3% body(2 SD), and an average face
Your rating would be

.97 * 48 = 36.9
.5 * 62 = 31

Total = 67

This seems a bit low @ just being 67, but there's two independent variables on this scale
So you have to double the z score you get from the total

67 = . 44 SD
.44 x 2 = .88

Your score = 81%(.88SD) You'd be more attractive than 80 other men in a room of 100 men your age

so face exercises mewing chewing nike bateman stubble and low bf will help you with face strongly right and good haircut too

It's more face and less body. 80% / 20% when it comes to actually being treated like an attractive person.

well yes, you know you can cheat your genetics and roid.

You can roid all you want you can cheat your biacromial/bi-iliac unless you get a surgeon to start shaving down your hip bone

images

Great musculature/ Good Face

He'll never be broad though

Steve-Reeves-Workout-Old-School-Aesthetics.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yes I could agree . I would even go a bit far to calculate overall SMV if a man in the west as follows

Each of the categories Face , body , money and status gets (0-10) and max SMV can be 10.

SMV = 0.6 (Face) + 0.2 (Body) + 0.1 ( Money ) + 0.1 ( Status ) + race

For white , race = 0
For black , race = minus 0.5 or 1
For Latino, race = minus 1
For Indian, Middle eastern = minus 1.5 to 2
For Asian = minus 3

These are overall principles - exceptions will exist in rare occasions .
The overall female Attraction to you is direct reflection of your SMV

It's more face and less body. 80% / 20% when it comes to actually being treated like an attractive person.

Actually in person like a club , or day approach body is much more important, and also don't forget

Pretty Guys - More validation, kisses, hand holds, and flirting
Masc Guys - Get laid more

Actually in person like a club , or day approach body is much more important, and also don't forget

Pretty Guys - More validation, kisses, hand holds, and flirting
Masc Guys - Get laid more
When you're wearing clothes people can barely tell what your body looks like. The benefit of low bodyfat is mostly shown on the face.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
For Asian = minus 3
Stop putting middle eastern and Indian in the same category buddy boyo
Koreans and Japs are not -3, alot of jbs find them fuckable and cute, i've seen it infront of my eyes
When you're wearing clothes people can barely tell what your body looks like. The benefit of low bodyfat is mostly shown on the face.
you can tell someone is jacked under a t-shirt though

As I said exceptions will exist . For example , some cute jap guys or more white looking Arabs or even some rare Indian guys with Caucasian features and frame will beat the rule

Yes I could agree . I would even go a bit far to calculate overall SMV if a man in the west as follows

Each of the categories Face , body , money and status gets (0-10) and max SMV can be 10.

SMV = 0.6 (Face) + 0.2 (Body) + 0.1 ( Money ) + 0.1 ( Status ) + race

For white , race = 0
For black , race = minus 0.5 or 1
For Latino, race = minus 1
For Asian = minus 3

These are overall principles - exceptions will exist in rare occasions .
The overall female Attraction to you is direct reflection of your SMV

I stopped calculating race into my SMV it's so location dependent , for example as a black man not a lot of asian woman are attracted to me, but If I go to San Francisco this could easily change. Especially with a job in tech, a lot of asians are in this field and would make me more relatable

Also I think woman are on a 12 point scale since they're only judged by Youth,Looks and Personality but men are on a 20 point scale. Their list is more exhaustive Looks, Personality, Status, Money, Youth and propensity to provide

A 20 dosen't exist though it's to many standard deviations above the mean. A 20 theoretically would be like a 24 year old chris hemsworth that just finished staring in a blockbuster movie, also owns snapchat, but also owns a charity that gives back to poor youth. A man like this would arise every 10 generations

Absolutely- it’s location , setting and situation dependent . These are broad principles - more for online dating scene .

you can tell someone is jacked under a t-shirt though
Yeah true, but it's less important during winter or if you live in a place where it's winter for like 9 months straight. Still people will not treat you like a good looking person if you're jacked but have a 5.5 face. Face really determines everything, after that body and status start adding on top.

Wrong, girls are subtle in their analysis, not only is it displayed on the face, but the neck , forearms and hands. The cashier @ the grocery store complimented me and said I had " Big veiny hands and look like I could get some work done" LOL i work behind a computer 10hrs +. They are look at subtle cues and you think they can't properly access what you look like in clothes. These females who likely buy 3 times more clothes than you, and know different fabrics drape your skin. LMAO go back to the basement with your theory boyo

My friend got a compliment on his broad 23.8 inch shoulders. While he was WEARING a CANADA GOOSE

They are pretty much looking at you naked when you have a sweater and jeans on

Only girls can hide their bodies effectively through clothes. They are the masters of visual deception

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and androidcel
Wrong, girls are subtle in their analysis, not only is it displayed on the face, but the neck , forearms and hands. The cashier @ the grocery store complimented me and said I had " Big veiny hands and look like I could get some work done" LOL i work behind a computer 10hrs +. They are look at subtle cues and you think they can't properly access what you look like in clothes. These females who likely buy 3 times more clothes than you, and know different fabrics drape your skin. LMAO go back to the basement with your theory boyo

fuaaaaaaaaaaark girls look at my big quadroon ass and build and start to wet, :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

My friend got a compliment on his broad 23.8 inch shoulders. While he was WEARING a CANADA GOOSE

Only girls can hide there bodies effectively through close. They are the masters of visual deception
K but from my experience body doesn't seem to matter to them as much as you claim. I'm pretty jacked, super strong upper body, decent lower body and average face. Not much attention at all from women. And I do approach some girls.

@CupOfCoffee

- PM me
- You may have overrated your face or body
- You may truly be in a niche market where face is 80%

@CupOfCoffee

- PM me
- You may have overrated your face or body
- You may truly be in a niche market where face is 80%
I'll pm you tonight cuz I don't have any proper body images and I'm out rn.

You can roid all you want you can cheat your biacromial/bi-iliac unless you get a surgeon to start shaving down your hip bone

images

Great musculature/ Good Face

He'll never be broad though

Steve-Reeves-Workout-Old-School-Aesthetics.jpg
Ah yes, I thought he was on about muscle building genetics, You cant cheat genetics, ie, Broad shoulders, shitty calves, shitty insertions etc. Frame and height are very important, But I find it hard to pack on size being tall and having broad shoulders.

You’ll come to find a lot of people on this forum are delusional and deny the importance of body when it comes to you being sexually attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and Deleted member 147
My body is still bad but I can say I attract women easier. I still attract them around my looks range maybe a bit above

My body is still bad but I can say I attract women easier. I still attract them around my looks range maybe a bit above

You are such a coper ??

*Had 1 gf and no sex at 18*

"I attract women easier. I still attract them around my looks range maybe a bit above"

And its sad because you have so much confidence when you say it ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, Soontm and CupOfCoffee
Man you have a lot of work to do. No offense

I mean I do attract women just not right kind of

you dont attract women buddy. Like Im GENUINLEY not tryna be mean, or say that I'm a gigachad, but you dont attract women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began
@FatmanO Intel's right bro, you're not attractive to women right now. That's not to say it won't happen some day, but from the pics I've seen of you, you're deluding yourself.

you dont attract women buddy. Like Im GENUINLEY not tryna be mean, or say that I'm a gigachad, but you dont attract women.
:feelscry: let him cope in peace lol.
@FatmanO Intel's right bro, you're not attractive to women right now. That's not to say it won't happen some day, but from the pics I've seen of you, you're deluding yourself.
Imma leave for a while and try to get a gf or smth. Gonna keep gymcelling and keep u updated. Wish me luck guys

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Imma leave for a while and try to get a gf or smth. Gonna keep gymcelling and keep u updated. Wish me luck guys
Good luck, we're really just saying the truth to you.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Good luck, we're really just saying the truth to you.
Ik, but if it is I will return when Im 21. Standards are diffrent at 18 but I agree with you

so face exercises mewing chewing nike bateman stubble and low bf will help you with face strongly right and good haircut too
Don’t do face exercises they don’t do shit. Just chew and mew, stubblemax and get a good haircut. Then sort out eyebrows and if that’s not enough look to minor surgeries.