on the topic of raising children

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
so deep down inside I want to be a father, i would love a mini me tbh

what are you guys doing in terms of blackpilled looksmaxxing to your future child without spoiling their youth?

first of all i need to find a tall girl so that he has a better chance of being a heightmogger

then sports from birth

what else

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, slayer69, NothingCanStopMe and 2 others
10mg of my semen everyday

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, zeroshame, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
I will do 3 really important things

1) I will check how males look at the family of the female, in my experience, in 90% of the cases where the female looks great the brother is an ugly virgin, so I know her genes are good with males since I could care less if its I will have a girl since she is 100% likely to reproduce and she has makeup
2 I will make sure that the female/wife will eat right, supplement with things like Omega-3 so he isn't autistic, and I will do everything to make my sperm count bigger and do a baby with a female who's in her 20s (if I am rich ofc) and this and the 1st is the most important thing
3) Just make sure he does sports, eats right and etc... it probably won't matter as much as the first two

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, slayer69, RoundHouse and 2 others
I will do 3 really important things

1) I will check males look at the family of the female, in my experience, in 90% of the cases where the female looks great the brother is an ugly virgin, so I know her genes are good with males
2 I will make sure that the female will eat right, supplement with things like Omega-3 so he isn't autistic, and I will do everything to make my sperm count bigger and do a baby with a female who's in her 20s (the last part is more if I will be rich) which is more important then the next part
3) Just make sure he does sports, eats right and etc...
first point is very legit

so deep down inside I want to be a father, i would love a mini me tbh

what are you guys doing in terms of blackpilled looksmaxxing to your future child without spoiling their youth?

first of all i need to find a tall girl so that he has a better chance of being a heightmogger

then sports from birth

what else
this is very relatable

gon sound weird but i analyze girls' faces before i start liking them to make sure they'd pass down good features

also then consider height so my kids will be taller, idc if the girl is taller than me

what is set in stone tho is she has to be blond. unless she has perfect facial aesthetics or sum she's gonna have to be blond because i was my sons to be blond

just some real nigga shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5608
this is very relatable

gon sound weird but i analyze girls' faces before i start liking them to make sure they'd pass down good features

also then consider height so my kids will be taller, idc if the girl is taller than me

what is set in stone tho is she has to be blond. unless she has perfect facial aesthetics or sum she's gonna have to be blond because i was my sons to be blond

oh and i almost forgot

i also check the male lineage of her family to ensure they get no balding genes

this is very relatable

blonde sucks ass lmao
i have all black features apart from skin so I need a girl who also has black features and blue/green eyes
that will increase chance of baby having optimal colouring halo, since im naturaly tanned aswell
ngl my baby has mogger potential i just need to find the wifey

this is now a vacuumshagger thread.
tagging some based vacuumcels
@jm10 @Mohamad @CookiesAndCream

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5608, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 5912
blonde sucks ass lmao
i have all black features apart from skin so I need a girl who also has black features and blue/green eyes
that will increase chance of baby having optimal colouring halo, since im naturaly tanned aswell
ngl my baby has mogger potential i just need to find the wifey
bro ur not ''naturally tanned'' ur ethnic rofl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
first point is very legit
2nd is also very legit, there countless studies about this, Having enough Folate MTF-5 reduced the chance of female who had neural tube defects with 2 children before by 75% (meaning the 3rd child didn't have those problems, and don't forget that after being so old and having a few children you are more likely to have fuck ups), there also studies about Omega3 which shows increase of IQ, lower chances of cognitive problems in the child and etc...

bro ur not ''naturally tanned'' ur ethnic rofl.
mums white dads light brown
i was born white i just got exposed to sunlight and my skin darkened, so its tan
With a white girl my babies skin tone should be pretty good

2nd is also very legit, there countless studies about this, Having enough Folate MTF-5 reduced the chance of female who had neural tube defects with 2 children before by 75% (meaning the 3rd child didn't have those problems, and don't forget that after being so old and having a few children you are more likely to have fuck ups), there also studies about Omega3 which shows increase of IQ, lower chances of cognitive problems in the child and etc...
idk how i could settle down for a chick when im like 20 though lol

Young youngmaxxing 😎

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
idk how i could settle down for a chick when im like 20 though lol
like I said, I will do that if I am rich, with today's society its hard to make normal children because of the juice who control the world, there is a reason why we have so many subhuman stunned people now

like I said, I will do that if I am rich, with today's society its hard to make normal children because of the juice who control the world
me too i guess if thats optimal
swimming from birth too for frame
active lifestyle with organic nutrients meeting caloric requirements to ensure HGH is naturally produced optimally
hard foods, good posture, and teaching him how to mew very early on
damn i really wonder what all this stuff would result in...

Yes the older i get the more i want to be a father

mums white dads light brown
i was born white i just got exposed to sunlight and my skin darkened, so its tan
With a white girl my babies skin tone should be pretty good
bro everyone is born white

i used to have a black friend growing up and he was white as fuck as a baby

it's just ur melanin setting in

I want a daughter not a son tbh

I'll make sure she's happy and exploit subhumans for her own gain :feelsokman:

me too i guess if thats optimal
swimming from birth too for frame
active lifestyle with organic nutrients meeting caloric requirements to ensure HGH is naturally produced optimally
hard foods, good posture, and teaching him how to mew very early on
damn i really wonder what all this stuff would result in...
probably in great stuff, since you will do everything next to perfect while everyone else will probably have a child at their 30s-40s and have shit diets during pregnancy and after, also nowadays being fit alone is great since everyone is obese or overweight nowadays (even in European nations)

I want a daughter not a son tbh

I'll make sure she's happy and exploit subhumans for her own gain :feelsokman:
i'd rope if i got a daughter
theres 0 fun in raising that

i'd rope if i got a daughter
theres 0 fun in raising that
I also thought that and then I realized that they have a 100% chance of reproducing

bruh im good
i want a man
Me too but I still want some kind of a guarantee, I want a few children so I guess that it isn't an issue for me

Me too but I still want some kind of a guarantee, I want a few children so I guess that it isn't an issue for me
yeah
id rope if i had 3 kids and not one of them was a boy tho..
i just want little moggers not little foggers
little foggers arent rare but little moggers are

yeah
id rope if i had 3 kids and not one of them was a boy tho..
i just want little moggers not little foggers
little foggers arent rare but little moggers are
I would rope the mom and leave her alone since I know that its her since in my family everyone who's born is a male :feelshaha:

Marrying a high t girl is important, someone preferably the same height as me.

Also an important thing a lot of people are forgetting are the girl's age.

She needs to be under 25 (srs) so you need to ltr'max at around 22ish to have a baby... you can always marry later.

No desire to father children and parentcuck for 18+ years

then sports from birth

what else
Genetic recombination maxx, your or your family flaws.

And then hope, random recombination falls the good ways.

For example. You and in your family run weak jaw and soy faces.
Go for a woman with a strong masculine jaw. Then pay to God, for random recombination to fall to he good ways.

Barbara Palvin and sister.
CrsztR1WgAATFZc.jpg