On the way to university, tips for first day?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
Driving to move into my university right now, can you give me tips for the first day to socialmax

Im gonna take 100 mg pregab + 30mg baclofen to be more social. Any other advice?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexios, Mewton, kiyopon and 17 others
You are a giga chad
Why are you asking this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mewton, blackpilloverdose and 15 others
Pretend that you're a Ukrainian refugee. Say bad things about the Russians and how you sacrificed so much to get to where you are. The lefties will get so wet at the spot and will try to get fucked by you ASAP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, microsoft, aleksander and 26 others
scream as loud as you can in the hallways and slap other people's asses randomly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Rzn, leopold123 and 27 others
delete org, tiktok, incels.is accounts
can't risk anyone knowing you through there, also would like to see you gone ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: kam246, microsoft, itzyaboyJJ and 30 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, kam246, itzyaboyJJ and 28 others
Pretend you knew everyone since your childhood, be low inhib as fuck

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Outerz14, halloweed and 6 others
Jokes aside, I honestly have no idea. I never bothered with socializing. All forms of socializing happened because people approached me instead of the other way around. And I'm a 5'10" pajeet currycel truecel, so I imagine your experiences as a 6'2" white HTN/chadlite would be a lot better in comparison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055, Outerz14 and 6 others
Introduce yourself to everyone you see and look to join clubs & shit

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Outerz14, austrianautist and 4 others
Driving to move into my university right now, can you give me tips for the first day to socialmax

Im gonna take 100 mg pregab + 30mg baclofen to be more social. Any other advice?
What degree or major? I'm going in January at 5"6 I'll have to fraudmaxx so hard :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, boss8055, Outerz14 and 4 others
make sure to scream the nword as much as possible as many times as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, darwizzy27, Outerz14 and 5 others
ask them can i fart

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Outerz14, Clavicular and 1 other person
Major in psychology to take advantage of mentally ill girls with bpd that are in psych

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Outerz14, Johnny_Sins and 5 others
@Vermilioncore if he ever left his corroded basement of filth and sin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69, RichardSpencel, Outerz14 and 5 others
delete org, tiktok, incels.is accounts
can't risk anyone knowing you through there, also would like to see you gone ngl
Don't say that bhai! Clavvybhai is my pookie wookie. :ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, darwizzy27, Outerz14 and 2 others

Keep up with jew drugs goy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700, Outerz14, genex and 2 others
Major in psychology to take advantage of mentally ill girls with bpd that are in psych
What I'm doing rn

Perfect for numerology even though you doubt, every life path (every number) has a center, an ego, and a shadow,

The good person of 6

Grows resentment of inconsiderate people, (shadow) because they think they are the most kind (ego)

I will finish my theory with these studies :what:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Outerz14 and Gengar
What I'm doing rn

Perfect for numerology even though you doubt, every life path (every number) has a center, an ego, and a shadow,

The good person of 6

Grows resentment of inconsiderate people, (shadow) because they think they are the most kind (ego)

you remember my offer? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Gaygymmaxx
Jokes aside, I honestly have no idea. I never bothered with socializing. All forms of socializing happened because people approached me instead of the other way around. And I'm a 5'10" pajeet currycel truecel, so I imagine your experiences as a 6'2" white HTN/chadlite would be a lot better in comparison.
I'd rather be htn face 5"6 half indian than normal sized average indian tbh

The racetax is crazy :what:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Outerz14 and Gengar
Shout this…

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kacper88, NateJacobs and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
  • JFL
  • +1
What I'm doing rn

The good person of 6

freuds idea of the id super ego and ego is the truth. boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Shout this…

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy blacks. Defecate in a niggers food. Launch niggers into the sun. Stir fry niggers in a wok. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a niggers gas tank. Judo throw niggers into a wood chipper. Twist niggers heads off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Curb stomp pregnant black niggers. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Stomp nigger skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Mandatory abortions for niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana
commenting a racebait on a mod's thread is the bravest thing i've seen in a while

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, darwizzy27, Outerz14 and 2 others
freuds idea of the id super ego and ego is the truth. boy.

Give me a brief description Freud :what:

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Outerz14 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and LOOKISM-LOGIC
  • JFL
  • +1
You will be waiting a long time.
I looked it up

Niggas can't reach the next level unless they're a little schizo, Freud keeps it in reality because he thinks is more reasonable

He's right objectively.

But subjectively, I've come to conclude jung is correct as well after observing hidden laws such an numerology. Seems to be a matrix of the mind

Zherka always said jung outpaced Freud, it was just cuz jung was a 33 with schizophrenia, he could perceive the next realm genuinely.

Freud couldn't have written the red books as a result. Only jung.

• +1
Whoops..

Give me a brief description of the ego and super ego, Freud.
nigger have you never seen a cartoon the super ego is the angel the id is the devil the ego is the head in between

• +1
nigger have you never seen a cartoon the super ego is the angel the id is the devil the ego is the head in between
Cope go read jung

• +1
freud was a stupid ingger about libido though

• +1
have sex

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and autistic_tendencies
Pray that nobody finds out about your .org account

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and A10Maxxxx
Shout this…

Kill niggers. Behead niggers. Roundhouse kick a nigger into the concrete. Slam dunk a nigger baby into the trashcan. Blast niggers with Civil War cannons. Crucify filthy niggers. Whip niggers into obedience. Slingshot a nigger into orbit. Rocket niggers into the sun. Defecate in a niggers food. Stir-fry niggers in a wok. Bite a nigger and drink their blood. Toss niggers into active volcanoes. Urinate into a nigger's gas tank. Judo throw niggers into the wood chipper. Unscrew a nigger's head off. Report niggers to the IRS. Karate chop niggers in half. Bake niggers into nigger-pizza. Arrest niggers for no reason. Electrocute niggers. Curb stomp pregnant niggers. Beat a nigger up. Trap niggers in quicksand. Crush niggers in the trash compactor. Liquefy niggers in a vat of acid. Eat niggers. Dissect niggers. Exterminate niggers in the gas chamber. Slice a nigger up and wear their skin. Set niggers on fire. Spin niggers around until they puke. Tie niggers to a train track. Karate kick a nigger in the testicles. Stomp nigger skulls with steel-toed boots. Broil niggers into a broth. Cremate niggers in the oven. Lobotomize niggers. Deep fry niggers. Grind nigger fetuses in the garbage disposal. Fourth-trimester abortions for niggers. Blend niggers in a blender. Drown niggers in fried chicken grease. Vaporize niggers with a ray gun. Snap a nigger's neck. Kick old niggers down the stairs. Feed niggers to alligators. Slice niggers with a katana. Put a bomb in a nigger's mouth. Throw knives at niggers. Inflate niggers until they pop. Send niggers into a blackhole. Castrate niggers. Feed niggers poisoned food. Force niggers to walk the plank. Push niggers into a pit. Kneel on a nigger's neck. Curse niggers with a spell. Stuff nigger babies into the washing machine and turn it on. Flatten niggers with a tank. Pop a nigger's car tire. Strike nigger children with a ruler. Make niggers swim in the Mariana Trench. Cut off a nigger's limbs. Airdrop niggers into Antarctica. Throw niggers off the boat. Pressurize niggers into fine crystals. Light fireworks in a nigger's ass. Falcon-punch a nigger in the face. Make niggers into fiction. Blow niggers heads off with grenade launchers. Blow niggers brains open with a sniper rifle. Lock niggers in a cage and drown them underwater. Run over niggers with a tank feet-first. Throw niggers off buildings. Crush niggers with a press. Attack niggers with acid. Boil niggers in a pan. Lock niggers inside a brazen bull. Burn niggers alive. Drag niggers across a wall of spikes. Pour molten lava on niggers. Quarter niggers. Impale niggers on a pike. Send aliens to abduct niggers. Force niggers to ride the euthanasia coaster. Crush niggers with anvils. Throw niggers off of rooftops. Incinerate niggers. Starve niggers. Blow niggers up with dynamite. Gulp niggers. Feast on nigger eyeballs. Cave in a nigger's skull. Kiss a nigger to death. Peel a nigger like a banana. Wipe out nigger tribes. Deny niggers into Heaven. Freeze niggers in the vaccum of space. Hard boil a nigger. Lock on to niggers with a harpoon. Cryodesiccate a nigger. Ferment niggers into stew. Ensnare niggers. Nark on niggers to the army. Cause a total nigger purge. Jam a nigger into a geyser. Axe murder a nigger. Unleash Smelvin upon niggers. Put niggers on ships going to Africa and blow up the ships after they set sail. Total nigger death.

• +1
Shits and giggle aside, please please PLEASE for the love of god minor in psych. So many deprived girls with daddy issues you will slay

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Clavicular
Delete your account and never come back

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and moreroidsmoredates
we same height

• +1
go to as many parties as possible and talk with everyone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, Clavicular and CoreSchizo
i did this with an indian and gay roomate and was perfectly fine ngl, based college

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, kiyopon, boss8055 and 2 others