Once a loser, always a loser

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
It doesn’t matter what you do in life or how much you succeed. At the end of the day all that matters is being tall and good looking slaying girls left and right. Incels will never win respect from anyone in any form.

No matter what I do, if my oneitis saw me again, if she even remembers my sub 6 face, she will laugh and think “it’s that loser I used as an emotional tampon that kept texting me. Probably still plays his bass thinking it’s gonna help him get laid lol.”. You simply can’t win as an incel and the more people you meet, the deeper your grave gets.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Nick.Harte, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
That’s why you move onto new girls with your maxxes out version of yourself. All you can do

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
That’s why you move onto new girls with your maxxes out version of yourself. All you can do
I literally moved on to her from the previous girl with a maxxed version of myself self and she used me and threw me away like trash. She didn’t give a shit about me from the start so much maxing and hard work only to be broken in ways you never imagined.

Hard pill to swallow

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Hard pill to swallow
I have outwitted about 12 girls after her and it means nothing. She would still control me if she wanted to lol.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Life is useless when u ain’t good looking

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Nick.Harte and Apparition
the hate is growing...

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte