Once a woman has fucked a chad or tyrone. You can never make her sexually satisfied

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Once a woman has slept with chad or tyrone, it is over. She can never be sexually satisfied by a lesser male (which means everyone here except for justchris).

I don't mean to be brutal, but lets keep it truthful.

Can you truely be secure be secure if your wife/gf fucked this Gigatyrone?

Profile pic

View attachment 4596

No Chads/Tyrones in Japan.

Post here. https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-...not-an-incel-and-why-im-on-looksmax-org.4137/

They permbanned me for pretending to be anime character on different account even though I didn't break any rules. You are LooksMax brother and part of my family I wrote about at the end of thread that I love.
View attachment 4596

No Chads/Tyrones in Japan.

Post here. https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-...not-an-incel-and-why-im-on-looksmax-org.4137/

They permbanned me for pretending to be anime character on different account even though I didn't break any rules. You are LooksMax brother and part of my family I wrote about at the end of thread that I love.
I have said it many times. Western women are degenerate and low class, I agree asian wpmen are superior. Sadly I am a nigger so asian women do not like me even though I am high class and non-degerate (i dont sleep with black or white women).

I have said it many times. Western women are degenerate and low class, I agree asian wpmen are superior. Sadly I am a nigger so asian women do not like me even though I am high class and non-degerate (i dont sleep with black or white women).

Happy11

I have good news for niggers.

Suggest you read whole thread.

"A taxi driver once told me that once he picked up a black guy from a bar. He got in with a Chinese girl on each arm. He assumed that they were both ‘professionals’ so didn’t pay much attention. That was until they arrived at their destination: the dormitory of one of the top research schools. He said he was really surprised at that."

https://lookism.net/Thread-LOL-Chin...dicate-Foreign-White-Incels?highlight=Chinese

I will resurrect Yellow Fever thread and ping you with goodie, a pic I've been saving for a very long time but think I can handle now.

Hope you can give me some more gifts too, consider like pot luck. Or as Japanese call, nabemono.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I have a cock comparable to most of the dudes on blacked. You mad brah?:feelshehe::feelshmm::chad:
If your wife/gf has fucked ANYONE AT ALL and you still went into a ltr with her, then you're a massive cuck imo.

that's why u marry with a virgin dumbass

It highly depends:feelshehe: whether you are @Afrikancel or @Nibba :feelsmega:

trg7uAM.jpg
tq42eTN.jpg

Virgin or NOTHING. even if she has experienced sub-chad, she will NEVER value you.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 281, Nibba and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
If you have a big penis yes

The truth is that women reach climax when there's emotion involved with their partner.

Some women are easier to get off than others. If the girl is physically and emotionally attracted to you then she'll cum in 5 minutes no matter how good or bad you are in bed.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto
latest

J-Pop boy > Chang

Kadomatsu Toshiki is my goal LooksMax aesthetic.

I'd say I've nearly reached his level, I am already prepared just further shuffling the deck in my favor.

Looks like a horseface old asian woman

Looks like a horseface old asian woman

Annoyed1

He is fully BoyMaxxed, I look like him.

Though I am more BoyMaxxed than he is as I look far younger than my actual age while he looks his age in that pic (like 25 I think he would be).

The truth is that women reach climax when there's emotion involved with their partner.

Some women are easier to get off than others. If the girl is physically and emotionally attracted to you then she'll cum in 5 minutes no matter how good or bad you are in bed.
I've been saying this since day one tbh ngl ?????

Don't ask how you can sexually please a woman ask how the woman can sexual please you

Little advice, if you're really waiting to marry your perfect virgin wifey I got bad news for you you're gonna be waiting till you're dead
:ROFLMAO:
lucky me i dont live in the cucked west

Users who are viewing this thread

Back