Reactions: Looks234, RecessedPrettyboy, Deleted member 5608 and 3 others
Just have 6psl eye area theory

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
His jaw isn't that bad tho
Shit I reposted the same person there’s another one
And yea his jaw is rounded and undefined as fuck

Why are these so downvoted?

JFL at this simp sub. Literally every female gets 50k upvotes.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, 5'8manlet, Hades and 4 others
good. I'd rather ascend from Taban only, rather than going through the bimax recovery

Both have good jaws lol

• +1
Reactions: Detective, SexyMofo, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
I see two guys with good jaw structure

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 4612 and RecessedPrettyboy
They have prettyboy appeal, it's not gonna last bro. Once collagen will be gone it's over.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
just have enough good features and then claim another very important feature is cope theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, CursedOne and EckhartTollemaxx
Cope it’s rounded and weak
And?
They both have tall mandibles, that automatically makes it good. Give them sharp gonions and they will have amazing jaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
just have enough good features and then claim another very important feature is cope theory
Pheno and decent harmony comes before anything

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
And?
They both have tall mandibles, that automatically makes it good. Give them sharp gonions and they will have amazing jaws
Tall mandibles? The fuck you smoking

We don't look at faces piece by piece but as a unique thing, so even if something is not top tier if the harmony is good you still gonna look good.

You don't have to be perfect, merely better than most guys in your area to slay.

Vertical height of mandible/chin
Still no#1 has his lower third rounded and definitionless absolutrly 0 angularity and he gets rated an 8 while I get a 5.5 with objectively better bones because pheno and harmony (nose) tax.

These eye area vs jaw, pheno vs bones debates are useless. Depends so much on how bad one is, and how good the other is as well as ratios. Since we can't really quantify these things well there's no real answer.

"Jaw is law bro all slayers irl have good jaw average eye area," yeah but slightly worsen their eye area and then become less impressive.
"Eye area is literally window to your soul bro00," then fatcels would be gigachads

it's all about having enough good features to compensate for any failos you may have

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, SexyMofo, Euclidd and 3 others
These type of lower third has wider appeal than too big and square jaws

Still no#1 has his lower third rounded and definitionless absolutrly 0 angularity and he gets rated an 8 while I get a 5.5 with objectively better bones because pheno and harmony (nose) tax.
Even because you are half bald

Hmm I'm not sure I understand man.

What makes a jaw attractive is the projection of the mandible, the absence of fat, and the line of demarcation between the mandible and the submental region. All these characteristics are an innate perception of beauty to the human eye.

Both of these guys have those features..

He has a good jaw. It's forward grown and defined. The angle and chin height might be slightly feminine, but that doesn't mean his jaw is bad tho. Theyve done study's and women prefer feminine jaws over hyper masculine. I think it depends on overall harmony tho. If you have a masculine eye area you don't need a masculine jaw and vise versa.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Euclidd and Looks234
He just doesnt have sharp gonions. Opry for example doesnt have sharp gonions and neither does thom strijd
Its just a plus not a requirement feature to have a good jaw
Or are you gonna say strijd doesnt have a good jaw too?

Hmm I'm not sure I understand man.

What makes a jaw attractive is the projection of the mandible, the absence of fat, and the line of demarcation between the mandible and the submental region. All these characteristics are an innate perception of beauty to the human eye.

Both of these guys have those features..

1st guys lower third is completely rounded

Pheno and harmony is everything
@abmonger

Just be Curry
A6AD56C5 565A 464D 9AEC 2F45A73F5683
1C10C165 DE11 4973 B81C 5AB231E51C83

Image0 1

• JFL
He just doesnt have sharp gonions. Opry for example doesnt have sharp gonions and neither does thom strijd
Its just a plus not a requirement feature to have a good jaw
Or are you gonna say strijd doesnt have a good jaw too?

Strijid is the textbook example of pheno and harmony being No.1 above and beyond anything
HE doesn’t have angularity

Harmony tops all, no shit lmfao

• +1
Harmony + jaw = automatic HTN/Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and SubhumanCurrycel