Once and for all is this staged or nah?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

I know it's staged in the sense that it's pre planned and that the dude planned to record it. What I'm wondering is are the girls reactions staged? I really don't know

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
It isn’t staged. Getting a girls number is not a difficult endeavor.

He also seems too awkward for this to be planned out. Why would he plan it out and have the girl barely talk, give the number, and then turn around immediately after?

Girls give their numbers out like candy if you are decent looking and not a complete autist.

Getting a number is so easy that any serious PUA will tell you not to use it as a metric for how good you are with women. The only real metric for how good you are with women is PIV.

It’s interesting though seeing the mainstream adopt “rizz” which is basically game and collectively go through the first stage of game which is cold approach and getting numbers as if getting numbers means anything significant.

It isn’t staged. Getting a girls number is not a difficult endeavor.

He also seems too awkward for this to be planned out. Why would he plan it out and have the girl barely talk, give the number, and then turn around immediately after?

Girls give their numbers out like candy if you are decent looking and not a complete autist.

Getting a number is so easy that any serious PUA will tell you not to use it as a metric for how good you are with women. The only real metric for how good you are with women is PIV.

It’s interesting though seeing the mainstream adopt “rizz” which is basically game and collectively go through the first stage of game which is cold approach and getting numbers as if getting numbers means anything significant.
Yeah but numbers can lead to lays and it does suggest that the woman is or might be somewhat attracted to you. If a 5'2 balding Indian with a potbelly did this, would he get a number?

Yeah but numbers can lead to lays and it does suggest that the woman is or might be somewhat attracted to you. If a 5'2 balding Indian with a potbelly did this, would he get a number?
Yeah numbers are good but it doesn’t necessarily mean you will get laid. You can get 100 numbers but trash text game will lead to 0 conversions to sex. You will still have a higher probability of ending up with sex with 100 numbers so it doesn’t mean nothing but it’s not the best indicator of your success with women.

A 5’2 balding Indian with a pot belly probably won’t get too many numbers because looks still play a role so he will have a lower probability than a dude who can get numbers easily but even if a dude can get numbers easily doesn’t mean he’s fucking.

Numbers mean you are probably sociable and not hideous but they don’t necessarily mean the girl wants to fuck you, it just means she is open to talking to you, sees you as a friend, or it’s the nicest way of rejecting you and you’ll find out when she doesn’t text you back. It’s very common in the PUA community for guys to get tons of numbers from cold approach and still have very little sex. Either way I don’t think it’s staged. The guy is tall, looks normie and shows confidence/humor, she probably just gave the number because why not or felt it was easier to give the number than reject him on the spot. She didn’t show much attraction in this clip so I doubt that number led anywhere unless he has impeccable text game.

He got her number, so what? That doesnt guarantee shes going to answer when he calls

Fake number

Caging hard @ "Quizlet rizz"

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 26044 and House Lannister
Nigger has blonde woman down to smash news at 11

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
I thought this was @Octillionaire posting, fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 16369
BBC only

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I'm Tyrone
Hi Tyrone, I'm dad

ronald-mcdonald-c8faab53ed9ae8b1.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
Your only getting replies cause you stole my avi. Stop stealing my swag

• JFL
white females of all phenotype goes interracial

its like pulling fish out of a barrel these days

• +1
white females of all phenotype goes interracial

its like pulling fish out of a barrel these days
Thick skinned women can’t get enough of white brahs. I feel bad for ricecels. Something needs to be done about it!

• +1
Low inhib nigger is hot rn

Ova if you haven’t cop that skin

im so cucked i feel like getting a girls number under false pretenses is sexual harassment and certainly many people would agree

im so cucked i feel like getting a girls number under false pretenses is sexual harassment and certainly many people would agree
thats why white girls goes ethnic

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369