Once I ascend

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Once I ascend I won’t even have a job or place to live, I’ll just be a bum and spend my day chasing puss and getting free stuff from looks halo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel, Aesthetic and 2 others
Jfl a chad loser is still a loser. The big lebowski/Jeff bridges was also fairly good looking and solid tall but still was a nobody
Once I ascend I won’t even have a job or place to live, I’ll just be a bum and spend my day chasing puss and getting free stuff from looks halo
Also everyone hits the wall someday and eventually you will be old and poor and then it's truly over xD

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2597
its funny af, cuz if i ever ascend ill be the same shit, other sections of life rn besides looksmaxing are completely ruined
but i have faith in lookism theory

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Jfl a chad loser is still a loser. The big lebowski/Jeff bridges was also fairly good looking and solid tall but still was a nobody

Also everyone hits the wall someday and eventually you will be old and poor and then it's truly over xD
Okay cool I’ll spend my youth on the beach fucking tourists on spring break while you wage slave get a low psl wife who cheats on you with guys like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell, zeno and RichardSpencel
Okay cool I’ll spend my youth on the beach fucking tourists on spring break while you wage slave get a low psl wife who cheats on you with guys like me
I am not wage slawing I am actually making a business and one day I will be so rich that I will fucking buy the poor piece of shit you will be and sell you on the indian slave market after treating you like a dog for years and letting you bark for your food

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Unless your cranial base is thst good you can't looksmax to a chad I wish it were possible but it's not

I’ll be ugly in a year and homeless and be chasing the best booze and drugs and then od in an abandoned warehouse and never found

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Unless your cranial base is thst good you can't looksmax to a chad I wish it were possible but it's not
Don’t need to be chad just goodlooking enough to get normie girls

Autisim, what's the point of ascending when you have no status.

Depends on the job tbh, imagine being a professional athlete I'd love that, or an actor, a youtuber or some shit it'd be great tbh.
How are you gonna become a professional athlete bro? Be realistic. It’s pretty realistic for me to get my surgeries than be a beach bum using looks halo to get free food and pick up girls for place to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
How are you gonna become a professional athlete bro? Be realistic. It’s pretty realistic for me to get my surgeries than be a beach bum using looks halo to get free food and pick up girls for place to sleep
I can nig, I'm fast and strong af boi.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I hope u make it bro
We'll see, all be excercisemaxxing and gymcelling beginning from June, I'm moving to a new school i need to get into some sports team and get noticed. My pe teacher said i can compete against other schools ans win in sprinting, I just need to improve my balance, explosiveness, coordination, and endurance.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans