Once I become independent, I don't want to see my parents' faces again

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Unemployed. No job. No money. No driver's license. 22 years old. My parents have spoiled me my whole life, but they don't know anyone who can find me a job. My parents have bought me many things, but they can't give me two thousand bucks for a driver's license.

I delivered 12 curriculums. I passed an exam for a public job. The local government hasn't called me yet. I just looksmax and rot on this forum all day. My youth is flying by. My parents don't understand this. They failed to spoil me too because they're certainly not doing it well. That's why I'm a manchild now

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, rafnes, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Unemployed. No job. No money. No driver's license. 22 years old. My parents have spoiled me my whole life, but they don't know anyone who can find me a job. My parents have bought me many things, but they can't give me two thousand bucks for a driver's license.

I delivered 12 curriculums. I passed an exam for a public job. The local government hasn't called me yet. I just looksmax and rot on this forum all day. My youth is flying by. My parents don't understand this. They failed to spoil me too because they're certainly not doing it well. That's why I'm a manchild now
I don't know what to say but I'm in a similar situation and I don't know where my life is going to end up. I'm a recovering abused dog and sometimes resent my parents too. If things don't go my way I might just give in and rope one day even though I'm terrified of dying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and Darkeningstar

It is a complicated situation, I have lost years for different reasons but the substance is somewhat similar (different issues). I don't blame my parents, they could have made other choices when I was much younger, after a certain age there was probably little they could do.

I wish you improvements.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and Madridista
absolutely brutal description of what im living too

• +1
Reactions: Madridista