Once I get a job am saving up money for a hair transplant boys

owlofathena

owlofathena

Barabbas
You heard me boys am saving up for one am probably like Norwood 2 maybe 2.5 at the most but man once I get the money all ready am spending the money on one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Good_Little_Goy
pm your hairline. And get yo money black man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and owlofathena
sorry to inform you but if you have weak donor area even with tons of money its impossible to have one. learned that in hard way son. either get used to fin and have hair transplant or just get hair system

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7776, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
pm your hairline. And get yo money black man
Am too ashamed to do that after my shitty haircut right now and am white btw

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
sorry to inform you but if you have weak donor area even with tons of money its impossible to have one. learned that in hard way son. either get used to fin and have hair transplant or just get hair system
I have great donor area

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and balding17yomanletcel
I have great donor area
'mirin tbh, you are lucky but keep in mind you might need two hair transplants if you have norwooded too hard. also this one is giga important listen son, if the niggas that gonna transplant your hair are fuckwads they might transplant not-dht resistant hairs to your scalp with knowing to fool you tbh so you bald anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and owlofathena
Am too ashamed to do that after my shitty haircut right now and am white btw
i was fucking with you about being black lol, get yo money black man is from this is america.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
'mirin tbh, you are lucky but keep in mind you might need two hair transplants if you have norwooded too hard. also this one is giga important listen son, if the niggas that gonna transplant your hair are fuckwads they might transplant not-dht resistant hairs to your scalp with knowing to fool you tbh so you bald anyway.
I will go to Harley Street in London for it

I will go to Harley Street in London for it
come turkey tbh, way cheaper and they do them good since its baldcel capital. ded srs 1000 dollar for extremely quality transplant

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bewusst, owlofathena and 1 other person
7B388884 F501 4DC3 AC67 CD24B691968E

I am probably like Norwood 2 maybe 2.5 at the most

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
Transplant your arse hole hair to your bald spots for a meme

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6856 and Patient A
come turkey tbh, way cheaper and they do them good since its baldcel capital. ded srs 1000 dollar for extremely quality transplant
I might think about turkey but it's the travelling tbh where I am I can just get a train to London. Takes about 5 hours but still less travelling. And am more concerned about recovery you know especially in a foreign country

I might think about turkey but it's the travelling tbh where I am I can just get a train to London. Takes about 5 hours but still less travelling. And am more concerned about recovery you know especially in a foreign country
niggas here are chill af, guarentee you wont get raped tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and owlofathena
In what price range is an eyebrow transplant there? Lifefuel if true