Once I overheard girls talking about sex

U

uksucks

Gold
In university I was waiting to see my supervisor, outside of his office. Just down the corridor was a group of 4 girls sitting at a table.

They talked about who they hooked up with and about birth control. They didn't even try to hush their voices, they did not care.

I went to look at them, hoping they'd all be subhuman, but 2 were MTB and one was htb. It made me very angry how freely they were talking about it.

There was an Indian guy waiting next to me. He heard it all too. He looked at me and I could tell he thought the exact same thing. He was truecel btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, WhoTookVendetta and Suns9999
whenever this happens to me in public i always wonder in my head what the looks level of the guy was

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, WhoTookVendetta and uksucks
There was an Indian guy waiting next to me. He heard it all too. He looked at me and I could tell he thought the exact same thing. He was truecel btw
hes ready to rape

By being angry you are taking responsibility for their failures. Their failure is their responsibility not yours.

whenever this happens to me in public i always wonder in my head what the looks level of the guy was
in most cases nt mtn

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
it happened to me too a pretty enjoyable thing to listen and a suifuel at the same time

• +1
Reactions: uksucks