Once you are blackpilled it is impossible to be part of society

Demir

Demir

Banned
You will never ever be able believe in people, women, friendships, love, family, country etc. You will realize that everything is fake and scam, that nobody really loves you or cares about you, and that people that interact with you in order take advantage of you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chinko, Zygos4Life, asiancel444 and 14 others
it is what it is son, you can't recover back from it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Demir
legit. which is why i have no friends and will fuck over anyone at the chance. mog or be mogged

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and Demir
If you get blackpilled, you were never part to begin

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, ULTRATERAX63, BigBoy and 1 other person
Society is hell for many of us men, man. Most people are fake as hell. Pretty sure an online friend who is supposed to be friends with me has hidden posts from me on his social media profile as a set option because I see him interacting with our other friends and not me even when he use to but all good, got other friends.

• +1
Reactions: asiancel444 and Demir
Once you are blackpilled, @itsoverbuddyboyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinko, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Society is hell for many of us men, man. Most people are fake as hell. Pretty sure an online friend who is supposed to be friends with me has hidden posts from me on his social media profile as a set option because I see him interacting with our other friends and not me even when he use to but all good, got other friends.
No, wait, drunk and worded all this wrong. He has hidden my posts from his feed is what I meant.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Social nihilism

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod and Demir
Social nihilism

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
It's over.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Demir
normies are blackpilled. u are not special

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, ULTRATERAX63, xForgotMyName and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Demir
all hail saint hamudi

How can you as an Incel Cope?! after you got Blackpilled?! if you know the real Human nature (specially the Woman nature) then you know it was over long time ago, i was born and then my life was over i can't change anything. it's very cruel there's no justice in our system it's over, it's over, it's really over.

-St.Hamudi.

• +1
the blackpill is fucking nothing

try being DICKPILLED and then tell me about suffering

the fact than men rank from dick size still haunts me right now

i feel like i dont give a fuck about women anymore i just want a big dick to feel alive again to feel that i have some worth

God i fucking hate feminism FEMINISM caused all of this

The term "masculinity" used to refer to actual masculine things like honor and caring about your people

but now its literaly only about dick size the more of a big dick you have the more of a real man you are

why

fucking feminism

• +1
you are what you eat

LIVING IN THE MATRIX

Society is hell, man

i just want to rope tbh. theres no point of doing this anymore. i dont see a point in doing anything unless youre gl.

i just need to pick a good date to do it tho idk

i just want to rope tbh. theres no point of doing this anymore. i dont see a point in doing anything unless youre gl.

i just need to pick a good date to do it tho idk

Never experiencing genuine Female sexual attraction=a Life not worth living.

You'll never have Females eyefucking you everywhere you go, you'll never be an Alpha Male.

It's over.

You will never ever be able believe in people, women, friendships, love, family, country etc. You will realize that everything is fake and scam, that nobody really loves you or cares about you, and that people that interact with you in order take advantage of you.
Unless you ascend

Not really

I don’t suggest you get too deep into the blackpill

Just know about women nature and that’s all imo

It's called real life and it sucks for literally all 7.4 billion of us. Regardless of looks, life isn't smooth.
Attractive people get used for stuff all the time. Just being attractive doesn't make people love you.