Once you ascend

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Let me tell you guys something that even myself forgets from time to time. Once you ascend and start getting attention from a girl. You’ll be head over heels in “love” with her. You’ll think about her all the time, text her everyday, want to hangout all the time. You may think your in “love” but really you are just not used to having this attention from a female. You might love the attention, the sex, the validation. But you do not “love” her. After all she’s a slut that’s fucked many men before you. Don’t forget this once you faggots ascend and become a simp pussy like I am sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 14264, BackFromTheMogging and 32 others
straight up son

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 4804 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I think at first you might be like this, since you werent used to any female attention at all in the past. But after awhile after getting more and more attention and validation youll start treating these girls like you dont give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: blite, je3oe, Peachy and 6 others
Don't forget ur roots. An ugly incel just like the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, rydofx, BonesAndHarmony and 2 others
I think at first you might be like this, since you werent used to any female attention at all in the past. But after awhile after getting more and more attention and validation youll start treating these girls like you dont give a fuck.
Yeah man

Let me tell you guys something that even myself forgets from time to time. Once you ascend and start getting attention from a girl. You’ll be head over heels in “love” with her. You’ll think about her all the time, text her everyday, want to hangout all the time. You may think your in “love” but really you are just not used to having this attention from a female. You might love the attention, the sex, the validation. But you do not “love” her. After all she’s a slut that’s fucked many men before you. Don’t forget this once you faggots ascend and become a simp pussy like I am sometimes.
Truth

• +1
Reactions: blite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Elias
Not just women,everything in life ngl

You will have a lot of guys text you and want to hangout with you after ascension this is nothing ascension will open doors that you thought that they don’t even exist

But yeah I agree with you because I will experience this too 7/10 girl text me and want to hangout with me will be the most dopamine thing on the planet probably best feeling too I’m sure I will fall for this lol thanks for reminder

• +1
Reactions: Usum, rydofx and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

You will have a lot of guys text you and want to hangout with you after ascension this is nothing ascension will open doors that you thought that they don’t even exist

But yeah I agree with you because I will experience this too 7/10 girl text me and want to hangout with me will be the most dopamine thing on the planet probably best feeling too I’m sure I will fall for this lol thanks for reminder
Never fall for it bro. If you let them they will take your heart and leave you depressed while shes fucking another guy the next day. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Patient A and Usum
Never fall for it bro. If you let them they will take your heart and leave you depressed while shes fucking another guy the next day. It is what it is.
Exactly mate this will happen to me an a year or so after heavily improving my face and little status on IG and some other things I can’t talk about here lol

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

thought you were going to bed motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 678
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
I'm prob never ever gonna ascend TBH. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Simpness is ingrained in our DNA we gotta bypass the system bro

• +1
Reactions: Usum and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Dmitri Concept why did you JFL? What’s so funny nigger

I know this is an unhealthy mindset to have but I’m looksmaxxing mainly for my oneitis that showed me interest before but completely lost it when I acted like a clown because this is the first time a girl that was above a 7 that showed interest in me. My question is will her interest peak again if I looksmax or once a clown always a clown in a woman’s head

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, rydofx and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I know this is an unhealthy mindset to have but I’m looksmaxxing mainly for my oneitis that showed me interest before but completely lost it when I acted like a clown because this is the first time a girl that was above a 7 that showed interest in me. My question is will her interest peak again if I looksmax or once a clown always a clown in a woman’s head
Don’t know bro I’m ugly as fuck and get no pussy at all

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Yeah I made a post about this. You have to untrain ur incel mindset of falling head over heels for every girl u end up hooking up with. You actually have to bcome very very cold with them and look at them as even more just a hole to be used.

This is why after I bang a girl I purposefully ask questions to her that I know will make me lose all respect for them. I usually just "jokingly" ask them So whats the sluttiest thing u have ever done, or like, whens the last time u had sex, or just anything that will make her expose her inner slut. Of course before I ask this I usually tell her a story of some escapade I have went on recently (real of made up) that makes ME seem like a "manwhore" so she feels comfortable sharing her slut story

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: homesick, idkagoodusername, Usum and 8 others
Yeah I made a post about this. You have to untrain ur incel mindset of falling head over heels for every girl u end up hooking up with. You actually have to bcome very very cold with them and look at them as even more just a hole to be used.

This is why after I bang a girl I purposefully ask questions to her that I know will make me lose all respect for them. I usually just "jokingly" ask them So whats the sluttiest thing u have ever done, or like, whens the last time u had sex, or just anything that will make her expose her inner slut. Of course before I ask this I usually tell her a story of some escapade I have went on recently (real of made up) that makes ME seem like a "manwhore" so she feels comfortable sharing her slut story
Do you never get attached to women anymore?

• +1
Reactions: Unbound
Do you never get attached to women anymore?

No, at least nothing like I used to.

I was the type that if I even met a girl and we hit it off well, before hooking up, I would like stalk her social media and save tons of her pics and day dream about how we'd be so good together. Look at her pics multiple times per day, think of date ideas, go over our last convo in my head etc lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, RichardSpencel, Vidyacoper and 2 others

I was the type that if I even met a girl and we hit it off well, before hooking up, I would like stalk her social media and save tons of her pics and day dream about how we'd be so good together. Look at her pics multiple times per day, think of date ideas, go over our last convo in my head etc lol
Same. Need to train myself to not attach myself to them. I guess that just comes with having an abundance of girls though

I agree with everything up until this. You're absolutely right that lack of attention turning into sudden appreciation and validation from one girl does result in infatuation that you perceive as love. But - and this is obviously unpopular on this forum - I just don't think you should keep the same incel logic once you ascend. Girls have sex. Dudes have sex. No one's a slut for just engaging in what's pleasurable, who cares what people do. For every girl doing it, there's a guy doing it with her. The goal should be to become one of those dudes. Not whine about girls being whores in the hopes of them having less sex because that benefits nobody.

Remember. Chads don't hate girls; they love them. They can't relate at all to incel thinking.

• +1
Reactions: Usum

Have you ever fucked a girl that lost interest in you? Or you usually just go for new girls

Have you ever fucked a girl that lost interest in you? Or you usually just go for new girls

Yeah I have banged girls and then they're like "i just wanted a hookup that night bye" type of thing. Or bang them and they tell me they arent the hookup type so they wither want me to now put effort into taking them out or have something meaningful when its like bitch u fucked me within a few hrs of meeting me NOW u want me to not treat u like a worthless whore.

But I have a few girls I actually enjoy their company more than the sex so I hang with them and do semi normie shit like mini golf or whatever with them and their group of friends

GIven that I dont have many RL friends or normal social circle its nice when a girl I meet has a big one so I just get adopted into hers and go out and do shit with all them

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, rydofx and 2 others
Yeah I have banged girls and then they're like "i just wanted a hookup that night bye" type of thing. Or bang them and they tell me they arent the hookup type so they wither want me to now put effort into taking them out or have something meaningful when its like bitch u fucked me within a few hrs of meeting me NOW u want me to not treat u like a worthless whore.

But I have a few girls I actually enjoy their company more than the sex so I hang with them and do semi normie shit like mini golf or whatever with them and their group of friends

GIven that I dont have many RL friends or normal social circle its nice when a girl I meet has a big one so I just get adopted into hers and go out and do shit with all them
Well that’s sort of a different scenario; All women are like that especially to chads. They don’t want chads to think they’re worthless cum dumpsters. But I’m talking about a girl showing interest and then as you looksmaxxed; all attraction came back and you vengeance fucked her And then never spoke to her again. Idk if that’s possible with my case cuz I messed up real bad with blocking her on snap, making fun of her and then apologizing like a simp for making fun of her but I’m trying to do that

Well that’s sort of a different scenario; All women are like that especially to chads. They don’t want chads to think they’re worthless cum dumpsters. But I’m talking about a girl showing interest and then as you looksmaxxed; all attraction came back and you vengeance fucked her And then never spoke to her again. Idk if that’s possible but I’m trying to do that

Unfortunately, shortly after I looksmaxxed I moved to a different state so all the former girls I always wanted to fuck I havent seen since, but yeah there are a few on my list I would love to see again to be like bitch Im a Chad now suck my cock u cunt llolololol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Zoneator, Patient A and 2 others
Unfortunately, shortly after I looksmaxxed I moved to a different state so all the former girls I always wanted to fuck I havent seen since, but yeah there are a few on my list I would love to see again to be like bitch Im a Chad now suck my cock u cunt llolololol
i might move to a diff state after i ascend, start over completely new, try to forget about my past, become bluepilled again.

yeah okay, sounds like a dream. that wont happen. rip.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Love at the beginning of a relationhip is completely erotic and attraction based.
Actual "love" doesn't happen until the relationship becomes hedonic.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and RAITEIII

RAITEIII

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, RichardSpencel and rydofx
No ascension with a long midface

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and rydofx
my incel senses have been programmed to think of all women as ideas that i jack off to on internet. Never even gone on a date let alone kissed one. I have no idea what i'd do if one showed sexual interest in me. It's like a far fetched idea lol

I am 2 months looksmaxxed and girls and dudes are asking me if i have a gf tho. Dudes also now want to hang out w me more often

• Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel
reminder

9bfd5ba9235a9659bf92ed3a4a2f7c37.png

• +1
Im still waiting for a girls attention. I will remember this

• +1
I agree with everything up until this. You're absolutely right that lack of attention turning into sudden appreciation and validation from one girl does result in infatuation that you perceive as love. But - and this is obviously unpopular on this forum - I just don't think you should keep the same incel logic once you ascend. Girls have sex. Dudes have sex. No one's a slut for just engaging in what's pleasurable, who cares what people do. For every girl doing it, there's a guy doing it with her. The goal should be to become one of those dudes. Not whine about girls being whores in the hopes of them having less sex because that benefits nobody.

Remember. Chads don't hate girls; they love them. They can't relate at all to incel thinking.
Gorean minded.
I approve.

• +1
i would literally short circuit if i got a gf and any kind of love/affection

i just wouldnt understand/be able to process it

• +1
Only a lefort 3 can ascend me so i don't have to worry about it

You are saying this as if falling in love is a bad thing. 23years of kissless virginity and not even having my own mother love me, left me unable to feel love.

I 'ascended' with a good-looking girl that was in love with me, but I didn't feel anything for her. I never got to truly enjoy our relationship and basically considered it all fake.

• +1
You are saying this as if falling in love is a bad thing. 23years of kissless virginity and not even having my own mother love me, left me unable to feel love.

I 'ascended' with a good-looking girl that was in love with me, but I didn't feel anything for her. I never got to truly enjoy our relationship and basically considered it all fake.
It was all fake