Once you bulk up to 200lbs you will not desire teen love

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Because you will be fully developed and at the stage physically where big boob big booty 20 year old women are your match

And you will realize cheeks are just cheeks

And you really just need a beautiful face having big boob big booty 20 year old woman

If ppl your age find out you desire teen love they will eliminate your ass from society

Catch up to where everybody else is at. Bulk up and gymmax and fix your mental health

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
yes because you will age yourself into a 35yearold

• JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr
yes because you will age yourself into a 35yearold
Why’s that if you do it naturally?or natty + like me, I’m planning to get to 200lb peak bulk at 5’9 which is pretty impressive , already 183lb and I get told I look 19-21 I’m 23

Why’s that if you do it naturally? I’m planning to get to 200lb peak bulk at 5’9 which is pretty impressive , already 183lb and I get told I look 19-21 I’m 23
constant stress and constant insulin spikes from constantly devouring food, to grow literally means to age in every sense of the word, that being said youre supposed stay aroun/close to the same weight your entire life

Because you will be fully developed and at the stage physically where big boob big booty 20 year old women are your match

And you will realize cheeks are just cheeks

And you really just need a beautiful face having big boob big booty 20 year old woman

If ppl your age find out you desire teen love they will eliminate your ass from society

Catch up to where everybody else is at. Bulk up and gymmax and fix your mental health
I AM 320 pounds right now and i can confirm that i an the nigge rkiller god

Thank u very much