Once you figure out your hormones and mental focus everything gets easy

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
I haven’t been able to focus on shit for years due to bad hormones and shit mental health. The only time you make progress in any part of life is after these two are fixed so you can actually focus

Stop being black pilled and get these fixed first. It’s so hard to fix them when you want to stay comfortable but I think it’ll be worth it.

Imma be doing this for the next two months.
- no media other than long form content
- no music other than two playlists
- journaling problems, meditation, gratitude, nature walks.

Life’s so shit you gotta journal and go on walks in shit world.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, panjeet currycel, Klaas Vaaker and 2 others
tbh how helpful actually is meditating/gratitude all seems like muh spiritual cope that only people under an IQ of 115 fall for,I can understand writing ideas down, but meditating ?? and gratitude, nigga im an ugly incel, who was raised like shit, i havent had friends of any kind for 5 years and the country i live in is shit and impossible to make money in, with all due respect wtf am i supposed to be grateful for ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Klaas Vaaker and thebuffdon690
how did you fix your hormones?

Holy fucking bluepill no one gives a shit bro

tbh how helpful actually is meditating/gratitude all seems like muh spiritual cope that only people under an IQ of 115 fall for,I can understand writing ideas down, but meditating ?? and gratitude, nigga im an ugly incel, who was raised like shit, i havent had friends of any kind for 5 years and the country i live in is shit and impossible to make money in, with all due respect wtf am i supposed to be grateful for ?
Tbh I'm quote grateful for being alive

mood=hormones

Constant attention shifting due to social media reels has scientifically been proven to reduce concentration levels, our brains are not made to multitask at all

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and normie tiktoker
True. Gratitude changes your mind to view things as positive rather than negative and helps you build faith. It’s a bit important but meditation is mandatory if you use your phone and can’t focus on shit. It’s the opposite of adhd.

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
how did you fix your hormones?
I have a vericocele vein so have perma half my natty test so im just running sarms and coping until I make the money for surgery tbh. Suffering :incel:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Holy fucking bluepill no one gives a shit bro
Not rlly. Black pill + realizing fixing your mental gives you the ability to moneymax easily and have a strong mind to conquer

I haven’t been able to focus on shit for years due to bad hormones and shit mental health. The only time you make progress in any part of life is after these two are fixed so you can actually focus

Stop being black pilled and get these fixed first. It’s so hard to fix them when you want to stay comfortable but I think it’ll be worth it.

Imma be doing this for the next two months.
- no media other than long form content
- no music other than two playlists
- journaling problems, meditation, gratitude, nature walks.

Life’s so shit you gotta journal and go on walks in shit world.
I need this but I have fucked up sleep apnea that cucks my focus

Everyone should do a full blood panel tbh

I asked the doctor for one and they said since I’m 6 foot I don’t need one jfl. Gotta pay $500 now
Change your doctor. That’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard

Change your doctor. That’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard
All he did was check d3 levels and they were “too high” but they said my hormones and other panels are fine if I grew tall. Everyone’s so against us

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

Users who are viewing this thread

Back