Once you get blackpill there's no going back.

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
Just look at me, I've been blackpilled for 3 years, I joined this forum yesterday and now there's no going back, I'm already trapped here, this forum is more addictive than cocaine and morphine together, I can already feel my mental health dropping faster than a 2 PSL guy jumping off.
Once you go blackpill you see the world in a different way, it's so fucked up, you'll never be happy being blackpilled, only if you are 7+ PSL. I'm hooked up here, I've spend almost all day here but,you know what? I'm loving it.
What do you think about it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 6217 and 8 others
grow up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I see a new contender for more posts than @Ritalincel if you're starting with 100 posts a day in a weeks time you will have doubled that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Agreed bro but next time post in the offtopic section.

Yiu came from reddit dint you...

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
i thought u was leaving

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 4430
Yes, I've finally found a place to rant about real stuff, I'm gonna make a yt channel and balckpill all the humanity. I'm going to be the next prophet, I'll spread the blackpill like it's a religion, humanity will praise me in the next 100 years for that
You need to chill out bro jfl, we've had all this shit before.

you mean once you go black you never go back?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 8608
wasnt this the same dude who made that goodbye message yesterday?

If i had a remote controller to move an incel's body like a slave , i'd be able to ascend all of them, even the 3 psl ones i'd dommax them and they'd be happy beating chads up and mogging them to death fucking adrenaline junky stacies, the psl 4 and up would all fuck prime stacies, but the mind cucks us all, high inhib, doubts obsessions, mentalcelling should be dealt with in a HEARTLESS AND HARSH way, hack biology or die trying

Agreed, mate. Can relate

Just look at me, I've been blackpilled for 3 years, I joined this forum yesterday and now there's no going back, I'm already trapped here, this forum is more addictive than cocaine and morphine together, I can already feel my mental health dropping faster than a 2 PSL guy jumping off.
Once you go blackpill you see the world in a different way, it's so fucked up, you'll never be happy being blackpilled, only if you are 7+ PSL. I'm hooked up here, I've spend almost all day here but,you know what? I'm loving it.
im new here too bro
were all gonna make it someday -zyzz

Once you go blackpill you see the world in a different way, it's so fucked up, you'll never be happy being blackpilled, only if you are 7+ PSL.
No wonder I'm so happy :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
Once you get blacked you can't go back

• +1
Reactions: DownUnderCopeAttack
Its soo true you realise how cope people advice in real life is compared to this site