Once you go doggy you don’t go back

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Once you fuck doggystyle you can’t fuck missionary anymore. That’s how good it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, hypernormie, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Cope. Missionary is the best and original, nothing like staring into a foids eyes while fucking her. Btw this obviously doesn't apply to random whores, I'm talking about your wife/LTR

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, deepfuckingvalue, silencio and 9 others
Cope. Missionary is the best and original, nothing like staring into a foids eyes while fucking her.
doggy mogs hard, the girls I fuck are way too ugly to look at during missionary
Might as well start wrapping their face around with sheets while doing so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, ojicreechadlite, ilovetakis and 16 others
Indeed. I fucking love watching her anus wink at me. Also most pussies, even when actually ugly, look pretty hot from the back. From the front you can see roast beef, from the back not so much unless those are huge roast beef, ewww

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, RichardSpencel, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
Cope. Missionary is the best and original, nothing like staring into a foids eyes while fucking her. Btw this obviously doesn't apply to random whores, I'm talking about your wife/LTR
Standing missionary best
Mindfucks the foid

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and JohnDoe
What about reverse cowgirl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH and Crisick
Fair enough, maybe find foids with better faces

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Indeed. I fucking love watching her anus wink at me. Also most pussies, even when actually ugly, look pretty hot from the back. From the front you can see roast beef, from the back not so much unless those are huge roast beef, ewww
Does anal feel good Weiwei?

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bomber517 and PsychoH
Interesting although seems like quite a difficult position
U just need to be a bit strong, basically not soytier and u can do it. She will also hold on to you so it will be less difficult then you think

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
I love to fuck her from behind after a sweaty hot day. i spread her cheeks and pussy and spit into her holes. Then I stick my cock into her pussy. I stick my thumb into her asshole. I fuck her hard and long.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Costcosuperstore
U just need to be a bit strong, basically not soytier and u can do it. She will also hold on to you so it will be less difficult then you think
One wrong thrust at bad angle and her ebtire weight is coming down on your dick wrong though

• Hmm...
I love to fuck her from behind after a sweaty hot day. i spread her cheeks and pussy and spit into her holes. Then I stick my cock into her pussy. I stick my thumb into her asshole. I fuck her hard and long.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

• JFL

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
One wrong thrust at bad angle and her ebtire weight is coming down on your dick wrong though
Then get some muscles Chad, which you should have anyways framemaxing works I can confirm it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and PsychoH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and PsychoH
OMG DADDY I AGREE

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Crisick and Bomber517

Depends. Is the pussy roast beef or nice? If the latter, no. If the former, fuck yes.
Just stick your thumb in the anus of a foid and smell it
How good does it feel to fuck her ass from behind? God tier? @WeiWei
Also any methods to get the hole wide open?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Bomber517

How good does it feel to fuck her ass from behind? God tier? @WeiWei
Also any methods to get the hole wide open?
Insanely good

None I can think of, fuck what she wants and ram that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Crisick

Smells like shit

Once you fuck doggystyle you can’t fuck missionary anymore. That’s how good it is
Doggy is good if you're sub chad, or fucking an ugly chick that way you don't have the awkwardness of looking at eachothers face

Doggy is good if you're sub chad, or fucking an ugly chick that way you don't have the awkwardness of looking at eachothers face
Nah, it’s hot becuase you get to finger her asshole, smell her pissy and asshole backshot air and see that gaped pussy drip cum from behind

I don't understand how guys don't like roast beef (I think it looks hot), but they're perfectly ok with the putrid smell of pussy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei
I don't understand how guys don't like roast beef (I think it looks hot), but they're perfectly ok with the putrid smell of pussy.
fucking disgusting kys

Literally 0 people in this thread have had or ever will have sex