Once you reach a certain level of leanness, you will see bones you never thought you had

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Even if you think you're boneless, chances are you'd actually look decent if you shed all the fat from your face. However, most people will never reach the required level of leanness and many think 12-15% is low enough for everyone and that if you're still ugly at that level, going any lower wouldn't improve your looks further or might even hurt your appearance, but I have to disagree. For maximum angularity, bone visibility and facial masculinity, the leaner the better. For youthfulness, it might be a different story

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Cristiano88, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
Can you show examples
12% is already very low

• +1
Reactions: j05, 5'7 zoomer, Toth's thot and 7 others
Even if you think you're boneless, chances are you'd actually look decent if you shed all the fat from your face. However, most people will never reach the required level of leanness and many think 12-15% is low enough for everyone and that if you're still ugly at that level, going any lower wouldn't improve your looks further or might even hurt your appearance, but I have to disagree. For maximum angularity, bone visibility and facial masculinity, the leaner the better. For youthfulness, it might be a different story
Yes. This is 110 percent true. Look at my lean maxing transformation. I only lost 5 pounds but it was such a big difference.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 3 others
lean + no bones = subhuman

look at Cristian bale in the movie the machinist

• +1
Reactions: mafeblend, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 5 others
Can you show examples
People with generalized lipodystrophy or Christian Bale in 'The Machinist' would be some extreme examples. Everyone can have hollow cheeks and a defined jawline at low enough body fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360 and subhuman incel
buccal fat removal buddy

leanmaxxing doesnt remove fat from the cheeks

tristyn lee is roided and 5 percent bodyfat and he still cursed w the hapa buccal fat

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, epictroll, AscendingHero and 4 others
buccal fat removal buddy

View attachment 1461444

leanmaxxing doesnt remove fat from the cheeks

tristyn lee is roided and 5 percent bodyfat and he still cursed w them hapa buccal fat
He's a very rare, unlucky case of terrible fat distribution (and overall) genetics. He's an exception, most people would have a defined face at his body fat but then again, he's still very young and his age likely contributes to his baby faced appearance (that and bloat from steroids)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ukcel1388, AscendingHero, UglyGod360 and 4 others
Bones are more important than leanness unless we’re talking really skinny or fat people. For example, Jon Hamm is not especially lean in Mad Men, but he is still a mogger because of his robust bones.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Deleted member 19620 and subhuman incel
He's a very rare, unlucky case of terrible fat distribution (and overall) genetics. He's an exception, most people would have a defined face at his body fat but then again, he's still very young and his age likely contributes to his baby faced appearance (that and bloat from steroids)
rope at very rare, im also hapa and even tho im 139lb 10% twink i still have fat distribution about 70% as bad as tristyn's.

Imma ascend hard af with, (and most asians/hapas would prob): midface implants, rhino, buccal fat removal, chin implants

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Where do we find it?

lean + no bones = subhuman

look at Cristian bale in the movie the machinist
It's like that for everyone. Most people look way better with an athletic than with some autistic super lean face. I leaned down and my face looked better, but now I went too far and have dark circles under my eyes and masseters atrophied so my jaw is way worse than it already was.

2655321 224138 w625 h351 f 1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Xangsane and 3 others
It's like that for everyone. Most people look way better with an athletic than with some autistic super lean face. I leaned down and my face looked better, but now I went too far and have dark circles under my eyes and masseters atrophied so my jaw is way worse than it already was.

View attachment 1461533
Stallone pulled through with dark circles under his eyes.
I think it's just the fact you're 6'7 and not 5'9"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ukcel1388, AscendingHero, Deleted member 13754 and 5 others

View attachment 1461533
You’re the dude on the right?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
Relax bud I didn’t say anything mean about you. Was going to say you’re high psl tbh.
I'd give my right nut to be Vasiliy Stepanov. Best looking man to ever exist. Sad he got cucked by schizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Yes. This is 110 percent true. Look at my lean maxing transformation. I only lost 5 pounds but it was such a big difference.
I lost 5kg (and keep a decent diet) and the difference is enormous (I was skinny fat). Like at least 1-1.5 psl

Let me tell you being super lean is a double edged sword. If the face lacks volume, it looks much older and unhealthy. Thats a major looksmin.

You can watch this video:

Kroes, as she ages, wants to get a more round and more puffy/plump face with acupuncture treatment. Why? Because she lost volume. Puffier and fuller face increases attractiveness, because it looks healthier and makes the person look younger.

The ideal look is to have visible bones with good volume. Which is why good looks is mostly genetic. Not everyone who eats healthy and gets to low BF% is attractive or has a handsome face.

Absolute fax @Bewusst but lazy ass niggas here won’t listen to this solid advice

went from subhuman to htn from lean maxxing alone

further looksmaxxes took me to chadlite and irl Chad appeal but that’s for another thread

I barely eat and am 175 lbs at 6'5. does that mean I am lean or do u need to legit workout to be a lower body fat/lean. I look so insanely skinny but I don't have abs so I'm thinking I'm not actually that lean. I don't have hollow cheeks either

i can confirm as i have been 8% in the past, all the skin of the face will be tight and u can feel the bone under

The pb is i cannot maintain sub10% more than 1/2w, judt eating normal without junk food i gain fat

Now i'm like 14/15% year round and maintain it easily , but 0 hollow cheeks , 0 ramus sharpness etc

Also veinz is a big halo sub 9% bf u will feel ur confidence x100

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
FUCK, is that an actual thing? No wonder my face is so subhuman :feelswhy:
yep it is, all asians and hapas have it, thats why we all got round chubby fuckin faces

The thing is with leanmaxxing is you need to have a decent amount of muscle to still look good at a super low bodyfat. So really you need to spend a couple years adding muscle then get uber lean.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and Deleted member 23558
The thing is with leanmaxxing is you need to have a decent amount of muscle to still look good at a super low bodyfat. So really you need to spend a couple years adding muscle then get uber lean.
copium for people who dont cross 4 psl. Being lean from 16-25 even 0 muscle mass is ok. Face height and being lean is all that matter in this age range

copium for people who dont cross 4 psl. Being lean from 16-25 even 0 muscle mass is ok. Face height and being lean is all that matter in this age range

Ya of course, but 90% of the time being lean helps your looks. Some guys... especially very tall ones, look better with a tad bit of chub so they don't look so lanky.