One advantage of being a dark skinned ethnic or black in tourist places

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Is that you'll never get robbed or pickpocketed in tourist destinations. I've travelled to many places and the only people who get pickpocketed are whitecels or lightskinned ethnics. The kind that looks like they carry a lot of money not Blacks and ethnics like me who look like co-workers

@Ricky212 @liberiangrimreaper @FaceandBBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Autismcel, Beastimmung and 19 others
@murdah @Sprinkles @DalitBoss @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Chadeep, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
I've never travelled outside my home country so I wouldn't know

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, alurmo and Jason Voorhees
Cope: extra strength

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, watah, terrorblade and 6 others
Jfl legit what happens to me lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Chadeep, h111 and 1 other person
I am always wary of the haitian niggas I live around, they commit majority of the crime where I live.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, terrorblade, Chadeep and 1 other person
if you don’t want to get eaten don’t look like food

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Chadeep, liberiangrimreaper and 2 others
Cope: extra strength
IMG 1888 IMG 1285 IMG 1889 Would you house one of them where you live?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, terrorblade, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
Not even just tourists spots for me honestly. I live in one of the most dangerous cities in America and have walked the streets freely without getting robbed due to just being black and tall.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, datboijj, Chadeep and 1 other person
What is this cope, so many niggers get robbed when they go to the Carribbean as well jfl :lul:

Legit theory tbh, I always get asked for money on the streets

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44368
I am always wary of the haitian niggas I live around, they commit majority of the crime where I live.
Murdah in shithole zombieland florida confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
What is this cope, so many niggers get robbed when they go to the Carribbean as well jfl :lul:
Specially Americans because they like to flash their things as if someone cares lolol

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
My other niggers, but a white person wouldn’t dare to mess with a fitzpatrick 6 negroid

You have Black Halo.

20240724 110553

Do you think this nigga looks threatening despite having dark skin.

• JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxedwigga, Deleted member 33711 and Jason Voorhees
what if ur a baller with 100 dollar bills sticking out of all ur pockets

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 33711
My other niggers, but a white person wouldn’t dare to mess with a fitzpatrick 6 negroid
you think rich black dudes that go there as tourists also mess with them? :lul:

most black dudes who arent from the slums of detroit or chicago have the same inhib levels as a white dude

• +1
Maybe it’s cos I’m in britshitland but in the main cities where ethncis and blacks are common Cumskins wouldn’t think twice about robbing a nigggaaaahhh granted Cumskins only do this when in groups they never do it with honor.

But Cumskin chavs are dark triad

• Woah
you think rich black dudes that go there as tourists also mess with them? :lul:

most black dudes who arent from the slums of detroit or chicago have the same inhib levels as a white dude
No blacks are more impulsive and low inhib. This is why you see ugly blacks with girls. White people live in colder/harsher but more predictable environment while blacks live an easier but unpredictable environment. The latter results has almost always resuled far sighted and more resilient people.

They are very high time-preference, in the sense that they think along the lines of "what can I do to make me feel good right now" as opposed to the more Eurasian characteristic of "what can I do long-term"

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 33711
No blacks are more impulsive and low inhib. This is why you see ugly blacks with girls. White people live in colder/harsher but more predictable environment while blacks live an easier but unpredictable environment. The latter results has almost always resuled far sighted and more resilient people.

They are very high time-preference, in the sense that they think along the lines of "what can I do to make me feel good right now" as opposed to the more Eurasian characteristic of "what can I do long-term"
IMG 1904

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
No blacks are more impulsive and low inhib.
Literal cope and generalisation. I live nigger Miami, they're about as high inhib as the whites here, anything that looks low inhib is just their low IQ at work, but put them in a dangerous situation and they'll act the same as any whites :lul:
This is why you see ugly blacks with girls.
And you see more ugly whites with girls, what is your point
White people live in colder/harsher but more predictable environment while blacks live an easier but unpredictable environment.
This is literal cope, whites had to deal with mammoths and sabre tooth while blacks had to deal with small animals, plus the amount of wars whites have been fighting, whites are the most strongest

Whites had the unpredictable environment, it's why we dominate now
The latter results has almost always resuled far sighted and more resilient people.
No it hasn't, whites have better eyesight, IQ and resilience which has been proven, whites regularly btfo niggers in wars, it's why whites have better hand eye coordination as well

You are glazing blacks for no reason

Last edited: