One another time, what is "Harmony"?

C

Clapsy

Iron
I know that this question was posted countless amount of times, but in every thread there is different contradictory definitions of word "harmony". So I decided to create another thread to see more different contradictory definitions.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Facial averageness and symmetry, but I'd have to think more about it.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Ratios nothing more, cuck users here use it as a buzzword to either over or underrate people

• +1
Reactions: fak
Ratios nothing more, cuck users here use it as a buzzword to either over or underrate people
There is many people saying that surgery can't change harmony, but If "Harmony" is just synonym for "ratios" then every plastic surgery changes harmony since every plastic surgery changes at least one ratio in your face.

There is many people saying that surgery can't change harmony, but If "Harmony" is just synonym for "ratios" then every plastic surgery changes harmony since every plastic surgery changes at least one ratio in your face.
Water

I know that this question was posted countless amount of times, but in every thread there is different contradictory definitions of word "harmony". So I decided to create another thread to see more different contradictory definitions.
How your features come together to create your face, you can tell if someone has bad or good harmony as soon as you see them

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom
How your features come together to create your face, you can tell if someone has bad or good harmony as soon as you see them
If you take two people with absolutely identical features then they will always look absolutely identical.

Pretty much how each part of your face complements each other.

how well your features fit together— no one feature is exaggerated or looks out of place