One bad photo theory is not real, even Chad has bad photos

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 685, Lorsss and 2 others
He looks good still jfl at this lifefuel

sean o pry has descended, you wont find a bad photo of him young.

so therefore, he no longer is chad and your worst photo is still how women perceive you.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
why has O'Pry not been on fin since he was 16?

Delon does not have bad photos JFL

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface, Deleted member 534 and Alexanderr
a genuine chad with no flaws has no bad photos. Keep in mind flaws can include excess weight in the face, bad skin, and a high hairline.

Opry has a recessed maxilla so has tons of mediocre candids.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Scarface
a genuine chad with no flaws has no bad photos. Keep in mind flaws can include excess weight in the face, bad skin, and a high hairline.

Opry has a recessed maxilla so has tons of mediocre candids.
he doesn’t have a recessed maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Scarface and KrissKross
Delon does not have bad photos JFL
That's bc selfie cameras weren't around back then, and all cameras were decent quality because there weren't in abundance.

Never heard of One bad photo theory, but whoever made it up is retarded.

He's just jutting his lower jaw in the moment the pic is taken, which elongates his face, anteriorly dwarfs the midface and throws off his proportions. If a guy with recessed mandible does the same he will conversely look better and more balanced.

@Alarico8 404 zygos not found

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
cope
its true, your very worst photo is how people irl see your face because you arent posing for the camera and making an effort to look good.

cope
its true, your very worst photo is how people irl see your face because you arent posing for the camera and making an effort to look good.

65mm lens with different angles is how you look IRL

65mm lens with different angles is how you look IRL
nope.
worst photo with worst distortion and quality from the worst angle in the worst lighting conditions is how women perceive you IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and όμορφος θεός
nope.
worst photo with worst distortion and quality from the worst angle in the worst lighting conditions is how women perceive you IRL

stop coping man :lul:

stop coping man :lul:
thats not coping moron. stop taking autistic photos with muh 65mm lens blah blah blah
chad just uses a normal phone camera and guess what, he looks 99% the same as in real life.
if you DONT look good on selfie front camera, then you arent good looking at all period.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InZayn and όμορφος θεός
thats not coping moron. stop taking autistic photos with muh 65mm lens blah blah blah
chad just uses a normal phone camera and guess what, he looks 99% the same as in real life.
if you DONT look good on selfie front camera, then you arent good looking at all period.

no one looks same with lens distortation fucking oximoron

it fucks up all of the proportion, my fwhr is 1.85 with 4mm lens and with 65, it is 2.1. same goes for the rest of the population.

in some of heavly distorted photos, chicos midface is 0.90 or below in reality it is 1.1

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Scarface

True.

4yZht6i.jpg

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
no one looks same with lens distortation fucking oximoron

it fucks up all of the proportion, my fwhr is 1.85 with 4mm lens and with 65, it is 2.1. same goes for the rest of the population.

in some of heavly distorted photos, chicos midface is 0.90 or below in reality it is 1.1
yeah, there is a difference. but to women they perceive you the same on a lens distorted photo as a pro camera
it goes back to the same point : if you dont look good on a front camera selfie you look shit IRL, accept it and move on you fucking blue pilled, coping, cum drinking pussy bitch
keep crying for me.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and όμορφος θεός
nope.
you're beyond retarded

yeah, there is a difference. but to women they perceive you the same on a lens distorted photo as a pro camera
it goes back to the same point : if you dont look good on a front camera selfie you look shit IRL, accept it and move on you fucking blue pilled, coping, cum drinking pussy bitch
keep crying for me.

i would tell you the difference of 2D and 3D but your low iq brain wouldn't understand it

keep coping that lens distortation doesn't matter fucking curry munching ape :lul:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2205
i would tell you the difference of 2D and 3D but your low iq brain wouldn't understand it

keep coping that lens distortation doesn't matter fucking curry munching ape :lul:
keep coping, your ugly on front camera your ugly irl simple as.
dont need your autistic explanation so kill yourself.
you're beyond retarded
another muh lens distortion coper, just lol if you think chad doesnt look good in every photo jfl

• JFL
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
keep coping, your ugly on front camera your ugly irl simple as.
dont need your autistic explanation so kill yourself.

i mog your boneless existance to death, fucking coping manlet scum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i mog your boneless existance to death, fucking coping manlet scum
keep crying in your autistic rage faggot.
people like you always make me laugh so hard, they react so angrily and autistically when someone spills some truth jfl.
stay bluepilled bro, it might stop you from roping.
i would recommend learning the truth tho, then you will rope and no one on this earth will miss you.

Lens distortion = cope
do you think Women care about his different fwhr in the front camera photos?
it ruins you, because your subhuman, but when your chad as shown above they still look really attractiv.e

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and όμορφος θεός
look above ,

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, tylerhunter97, meh and 2 others
so you say

gandy does look like this IRL

1564925988419-png.91329

and not this?

95785-david_gandy_fotos_modelos_1.jpg

your autism is off the charts bro, just neck yourself tbh
pay attention, i said his fwhr obviously decreases no doubt
however, he still looks good and thats my point; chad looks good in lens distorted photos and irl
while subhumans look shit in lens distortion and shit IRL

cope
No one cares enough about you for that lmfao. People are too focused on themselves to noticw your bad camera angles

No one cares enough about you for that lmfao. People are too focused on themselves to noticw your bad camera angles
women will notice because they want to weed out all the subhuman genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and όμορφος θεός
women will notice because they want to weed out all the subhuman genetics
You're fucking retarded, women aren't thinking about having sex 24/7 and most people don't notice your flaws as much as you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and όμορφος θεός
You're fucking retarded, women aren't thinking about having sex 24/7 and most people don't notice your flaws as much as you.
GIGA COPE
all women think about is having sex with genetically superior men, thats all they ever want to do with their life.
women notice flaws more than most normie blue pilled men, maybe not PSL posters but normie men yes
they are extremely picky and notice any signs of inferior genetics they are biologically programmed to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
you're coping. God tier people will stil look good with lens disortion

even if you look good, still it is not how they look IRL. use your brain lad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
even if you look good, still it is not how they look IRL. use your brain lad
use your brain they still look good and look the same. if you show these 2 pics of gandy to foid she would know that's the same person and he looks hot. If you would do the same with subhuman she would smell subhumanity from both pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 206, toolateforme and 2 others
use your brain they still look good and look the same. if you show these 2 pics of gandy to foid she would know that's the same person and he looks hot. If you would do the same with subhuman she would smell subhumanity from both pics
he wont listen dont even bother
he just cant cope that hes subhuman, leave him .

keep crying in your autistic rage faggot.
people like you always make me laugh so hard, they react so angrily and autistically when someone spills some truth jfl.
stay bluepilled bro, it might stop you from roping.
i would recommend learning the truth tho, then you will rope and no one on this earth will miss you.
View attachment 91329
View attachment 91330

View attachment 91331

Lens distortion = cope
do you think Women care about his different fwhr in the front camera photos?
it ruins you, because your subhuman, but when your chad as shown above they still look really attractiv.e
God gandy looks so good

lens distortion isnt cope, go check your face without all those selfie algorithms in the phone they are constantly improving to restructure your face as best as possible

lens distortion isnt cope, go check your face without all those selfie algorithms in the phone they are constantly improving to restructure your face as best as possible
Lens distortion is cope , Chad takes selfies and looks great

Attachments

• 968E0402-53E0-4B0A-B49B-9D05E3C71060.png
    968E0402-53E0-4B0A-B49B-9D05E3C71060.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 182
reminder if you're not fat and lens distortion ruins you, you're genetic trash

lens distortion only makes fat chads look like shit

my frontal cam makes me better than IRL.
it bluepilled me so much but i figured out the truth with back cam.
my mom and every people said i look like the one in the back cam,

all these male models are pseudochads

real chads can't look bad in any photos