One BIG negative of the forum that makes me use it less [HEARTBREAKING]

SubhumanForever

SubhumanForever

Creator of TiktokChad theory
Is the fact that foids are lurking here. That's just the reality. This website is supposed to be the chosen land of men but the truth is that it's INFESTED with foids. Someone needs to make a 100% fool proof anti foid test or just close the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Outerz14, HighTierSubhuman and 18 others
Is the fact that foids are lurking here. That's just the reality. This website is supposed to be the chosen land of men but the truth is that it's INFESTED with foids. Someone needs to make a 100% fool proof anti foid test or just close the forum.
how do you make a test anti holes dawg, it's not like we are different species, like they are cows we are birds:(:(:(:(

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and truthhurts
Show dick in video call for verification on sign up? :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, HarrierDuBois, AngryShortMale and 13 others
IMG 6327

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Outerz14 and Ascending2Tyrone
Damn, thats a way worse reason than i thought you would give

Or in other words, nigga who gives af

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Outerz14, 6PSLcel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, deadstock and truthhurts
You can't stop toilets from invading male dominated spaces that help men cope or get away from reality. It's always bound to happen.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Outerz14, Litekiller11 and 2 others
You can't stop toilets from invading male dominated spaces
I would say this means we should just close this forum. There is no fucking point in it if even a single foid is in here.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, deadstock, Ascеnd and 2 others
I would say this means we should just close this forum. There is no fucking point in it if even a single foid is in here.
But that's the thing tho, If the forum were to go private (assuming that's what you're implying) then it would become boring super fast then everyone would leave.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, 6PSLcel, bloomercel and 1 other person
Your not in any danger bro. Odds that a bitch is able to navigate the forum properly are closer to 0 than 1% (jk don't get your panties in a bunch, hoes)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Not funny JFL
IMG 1234

• +1
Your not in any danger bro. Odds that a bitch is able to navigate the forum properly are closer to 0 than 1% (jk don't get your panties in a bunch, hoes)
That's ULTRA cope

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, HighTierSubhuman, galvin8101 and 1 other person
they can still lurk even if they dont have an account, probably just private the forum atp

• +1
they can still lurk even if they dont have an account, probably just private the forum atp
I don't even really care about them "lurking". I mostly care about them having a profile here and posting.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, dxrkprince and truthhurts
all foids IRL have lurked around .org at some point or the other. they get particularily excited reading Xangsane chatgpt BBC cuck stories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Outerz14, truthhurts and 2 others
yea, i wish they made it like that one girl website for skinny women
I cant get in and im on my 3rd attempt

• +1
  • +1
You can't stop toilets from invading male dominated spaces that help men cope or get away from reality. It's always bound to happen.
Why are they like this

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, FaceandBBC and SubhumanForever
There are zero females in red pill/manosphere circles, it utterly repulses them. What does it say about us that females keep coming here?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and FaceandBBC
We need to make more anti food posts. We gotta be aggressive about it and bully them away

• +1
We need to make more anti food posts. We gotta be aggressive about it and bully them away

Forefront of the coping movement ✡

• +1
women only lurk here because of the chads, you think any of them lurk on .is?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and SubhumanForever
Whats crazy is that some of the more well known members could be women aswell i suspect a couple

• +1
Why are they like this
Female nature. They are the reason why I find pretty much everything in life unenjoyable.
IMG 0124

There are zero females in red pill/manosphere circles, it utterly repulses them. What does it say about us that females keep coming here?
Even in the redpill/ manosphere they insert themselves into. You have grifting foids like pearly things and those fake ass Christian “trad wives” that always end up being in those spaces somehow.

• +1
This doesn't prove anything since foids can just ask their bf to do this.
we should have required verification video showing full face and naked body while holding and moving around paper with username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, DelonLover1999, truthhurts and 1 other person
Dear foids lurking:
Gfys

• +1
explain why not caring that a few women have accounts on a borderline shitposting forum is 'cucked'
So you would not care if there was a pack of niggers who raped your entire family living in your house?
>B-b-b-but what's that have to do with anything?
Answer the question.

• +1