One cause of inceldom is having to act NT when you're non NT in front of girls who might not be NT

Klasik616

Klasik616

Asexual to LTBs
This forced behavior of appearing normal to other people, specially when talking to women is really stressing. Why I just cannot find a woman who wouldn't be put off when I open my mouth revealing my real self? Why do I have to select the right words in front of these NT retards who think anything about the world around us has to be spoken in the way the centrist left wants to? So I have to try my best in order to sound normal to girls who might not be normal too.

There should be some girls around to talk about how artificial everything is, like a fake approach to others to get things as affection and sex. I should be able to find another person who is willing to talk about the fake world NTs want to create for everyone (the UN and shit). I'm tired of putting a mascara to others but the moment I start acting as my real self they will run away.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, silently_said, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
i cant control it bud

they can smell the tism

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Klasik616
i cant control it bud

they can smell the tism
Yes they definitely see it but it turns them off because they're NT NPCs, that's why I need mentally ill girls to talk to who don't want to stress much about "how the things should be done".

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Why I cannot just say whatever I want in front of normies

Fuk da police!

Last edited:
"Just act autistic bro"

Another one is having foids flirt with you as a joke just to see your reaction, laughing in between every sentence because they couldn't ever in a million years imagine a subhuman like you receiving genuine interest from a foid

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616

Users who are viewing this thread

Back