One common thing all good looking people have..

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
They all have eyes that extend out to their temples. This is litterly why wide face is a fucking meme. You can’t have eyes that extend to your temples with a wide face unless your iPd/icf is fucked

• +1
Reactions: mug, Lokki, DarkAscender and 5 others
Give example or die crying. Also give example in contrast. :feelsez:

Give example or die crying. Also give example in contrast. :feelsez:
Literally any fucking good looking person

The only reason barret looks weird is because of his wide ass face

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
I hate my small eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Heatmiser and noobs
You may be onto smth nigga:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
It’s not small eyes it’s just a wide face or close set eyes that cause this typically

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and mug
i have this

Thats why lateral zygo projection is a meme. Only forward projection matters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mug, skkrrrtcantdo, DarkAscender and 1 other person
AKA wide splanchocranium relative to neurocranium
i literally have the opposite of this it’s such a brutal falio. My neurocraniuk is wide as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
i literally have the opposite of this it’s such a brutal falio. My neurocraniuk is wide as fuck.
Yeah it sucks, it's a neotenous feature. I have it to a moderate degree, just looks cucked.

Yeah it sucks, it's a neotenous feature. I have it to a moderate degree, just looks cucked.
there’s nothing you can really do about it either. Unless you have like narrow Zygos you can get zygo implants I guess. But if your Zygos are wide as well as your neruocranoum? It’s ggs, you will forever look like a child and if you decided to try and add even more zygo you will look like a cyclops.

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
The only way to fix it is temporal Botox + hair transplant in the temples + weight loss

• +1
Reactions: mug and iblamehumphrey
"one common thing all good looking people have"
A family that loves them, let's be real here. If you cared about your kid, you would have made sure their development was as optimal as possible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GerbertJohnson, StarvedEpi and xantrooper
A family that loves them, let's be real here. If you cared about your kid, you would have made sure their development was as optimal as possible.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

That's not bluepilled bro. Epigenetics can add additional damage to your face and body, making you uglier than you would have been if you had at least better development.

Basically if your parents are subhuman, they probably had similar childhood and thus the cycle continues with you reliving the same subhuman lifestyle

They all have eyes that extend out to their temples. This is litterly why wide face is a fucking meme. You can’t have eyes that extend to your temples with a wide face unless your iPd/icf is fucked
I've got that but I'm ugly :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
That's not bluepilled bro. Epigenetics can add additional damage to your face and body, making you uglier than you would have been if you had at least better development.

Basically if your parents are subhuman, they probably had similar childhood and thus the cycle continues with you reliving the same subhuman lifestyle
ofc epic genetics play a factor but to go to say that all good looking people had good families is blue pilled

Examples though?

ofc epic genetics play a factor but to go to say that all good looking people had good families is blue pilled
Nah you right. A person being good looking is still ultimately pre-determined by genes and doesn't have the biggest influence on their looks, but at the same time, a good looking person's parents will likely take better care of them and shit because they subconsciously see that their kid is not a genetic dead end. Every chadlite or really good looking dude I've met had parents that legit set them up for success, while the uglier looking people had parents that clearly neglected their asses, even if they weren't too bad.

Really? I have wide scleras and I feel it's kinda subhuman

• JFL
Plenty of Hollywood celebrities come from troubled childhood and suffered from neglect.

The only way to fix it is temporal Botox + hair transplant in the temples + weight loss
I have a wide face and even when i lost weight it was wife but i got iois for the 1st time since before my parents divorced in 2010

• JFL