One Day With Becky Could Fix This

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
I don't even like most of the women you'd consider stacies. Most of you date well above your league, I have a type you'd consider becky at best.

And yet it's still not enough. Girls with BMI higher than 300 look at me as if I'm disgusting. I try to take care of my weight and do some minimum exercise and I'm still seen as scum because I don't meet their criteria.

Ofcourse I can't blame women for not wanting me. It's not their fault that I'm useless. Yet in my position they'd blame everyone but themselves.

I don't want to have to change who I am inside just to appeal to a girl. I just want a girl who accepts me for who I am.

One day, nay, one hour of becky could fix me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, FacialStructure404, romanstock and 1 other person
All we need is a hug.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind and PlayersGetPlayed
becky is chad only

• +1
Reactions: greywind and FacialStructure404
It’s a bluepilled idea that a girl will choose you for who you are, for her to make an exception just for you, when there are just simply better options for her out there. Foids aren’t irrational when it comes to choosing chad.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, FacialStructure404, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Same bro

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
It’s a bluepilled idea that a girl will choose you for who you are, for her to make an exception just for you, when there are just simply better options for her out there. Foids aren’t irrational when it comes to choosing chad.
I know. Let a man dream.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Numb