One day you will miss exactly what you have now

thorns

thorns

vanity of vanities
We just need enough distance from memories to make them nostalgic. No matter how bad your current situation might be, given enough time to process it, the neutral/positive aspects will eventually become a sentimental memory.

Browsing this website will become a nostalgic memory one day too.

If you're struggling, remember that everyone is fighting their own battle. Even people with the idealized hedonistic lifestyle often glamorized here struggle with mental health issues and a high percentage of them still need drug abuse to deal with existence anyways.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, FacialStructure404, overtier1011 and 8 others
Good thread greycel and you are right. Mostly because you descend as you get older and then recall that things used to be better than your current present self.. Agepill is undefeated

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
i miss my druggie khhv days

• So Sad
Eh, I look at the past 4 years of my life and have 0 nostalgia. Its only up from here because the past is so shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik616 and thorns
you miss being a druggie, not a khhv JFL
ngl life had like an inverted rose colored glasses look. I was suffering and knew something was terribly wrong being khhv but I also had the naiive autism/schizotypal youth optimism, thinking that getting laid would solve everything and how I was like a main character wronged by the world using drugs to achieve a balance, being wronged by god, how I would act like a cool spy to achieve my goals. roiding, heightmaxx, euphoric drugs, etc, all that shit in that timeframe was fun af because possibilities were endless and I could tactilely go about it.

Agepill isnt just physical, the mental aspect of the agepill is brutal, just defeated by lifes ending options, no free dopamine

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and thorns
Eh, I look at the past 4 years of my life and have 0 nostalgia. Its only up from here because the past is so shit
You are just not far enough to see it yet

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I don't remember anything from the last 6 years
I'm just getting old and miserable

• So Sad