One eye bigger/smaller than the other is Universal...

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
This is what I see in perfect face area, with eyes . Even the best of the best still have one eye slightly bigger than the other, and it's because of the natural angle of a person's face. It's a spectrum obviously, and the closer you are to perfect facial symmetry the less noticeable , and our own brain will some times correct the imperfection

But if you don't believe me look at Oprys eyes real close and study for slight eye imperfection. You will be shocked !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, Growth Plate, justinzayn and 2 others
But if you don't believe me look at Oprys eyes real close and study for slight eye imperfection. You will be shocked !
Everyone and their dog makes fun of Opry's asymmetrical face!

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Oh look its the 40 year old virgin

Kinda true tbh I became hyper autistic about asymmetry a while ago and now I see it on like literally everybody I talk to it's a curse tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread
Kinda true tbh I became hyper autistic about asymmetry a while ago and now I see it on like literally everybody I talk to it's a curse tbh
It's because of the natural angles of the face. If anyone actually had perfect symmetry they would not look real. It would look very odd and unnatural. Like a robot or alien.

I have good bones
no lol. the only good thing about your bones is like your jaw angle is leveled with your mouth. outside of that everything is bad. from your triangle chin to 0 cheekbones short lower third etc

no lol. the only good thing about your bones is like your jaw angle is leveled with your mouth. outside of that everything is bad. from your triangle chin to 0 cheekbones short lower third etc
you realize that my problem really is just being fat. All the other stuff is because of too fat.

you realize that my problem really is just being fat. All the other stuff is because of too fat.
i can literally see that your 3/4ths is flat and that your lower third is short. A triangle chin isnt covered in fat as i can fully see the shape. I have a good eye for chads covered in fat like @StreegeReturn but you are not him

i can literally see that your 3/4ths is flat and that your lower third is short. A triangle chin isnt covered in fat as i can fully see the shape. I have a good eye for chads covered in fat like @StreegeReturn but you are not him
Triangle face shape can still be attractive. Fat distorts the angles and you can't really see the potential , tbh.

Here's what I looked like thinner

30456760270 aab61f2640 k 2

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
Triangle face shape can still be attractive. Fat distorts the angles and you can't really see the potential , tbh.
a triangular shaped jaw yes but the thing is they come with ATLEAST a tall as fuck chin or a tall mandible, both of which you do not have AND the only guys who get away with this are youngcels. not old guys like you

a triangular shaped jaw yes but the thing is they come with ATLEAST a tall as fuck chin or a tall mandible, both of which you do not have AND the only guys who get away with this are youngcels. not old guys like you
My face looks more balanced when it's thinner. I showed you the foundation for it.

ur like a 4/10 here bruh + your pheno is fucked. It would be acceptable if you were black but unfortunately, youre not. So not ONLY is your bone below average your pheno is fucked so youre hard capped
Then why did the female say i looked gorgeous? This is what she said. This was years ago though. I am a 6.5/10 because still not lean maxed enough but the face is proportional.

ur like a 4/10 here bruh + your pheno is fucked. It would be acceptable if you were black but unfortunately, youre not. So not ONLY is your bone below average your pheno is fucked so youre hard capped
LOL. if I were black I'd look even worse.

LOL. if I were black I'd look even worse.
you wouldnt because your ridiculous ES ratio is acceptable on blacks as well as your large nose. You just look like an alien as a white guy

you wouldnt because your ridiculous ES ratio is acceptable on blacks as well as your large nose. You just look like an alien as a white guy
My nose is probably my best feature, tbh. followed by my eyes. My worse area is the chin, but at least it's not over sized like Jay Leno.

It's because of the natural angles of the face. If anyone actually had perfect symmetry they would not look real. It would look very odd and unnatural. Like a robot or alien.
what do you mean it’s because of natural angles of the face? I don’t understand.

My left eye is also bigger than the right. my right eye is deeper set. I had jaw surgery a while ago and I got a chance to look at the CBCT scan of my skull carefully. I saw that the left side of my face has more bone mass than the right side (on the glabella/supraorbital ridge, and the mandible). this made me realize I most likely have more bone mass in my left eye socket, and that extra bone mass makes my left eye protrude more (cuz it’s a tighter space inside, and the eyes are the same size). as you might know Orbital Decompression surgery is done by removing bone/fat from inside your eye socket.

this bone mass asymmetry is not limited to my face, my left wrist is quarter inch thicker than my right wrist as well.

Last edited:
what do you mean it’s because of natural angles of the face? I don’t understand.

My left eye is also bigger than the right. my right eye is deeper set. I had jaw surgery a while ago and I got a chance to look at the CBCT scan of my skull carefully. I saw that the left side of my face has more bone mass than the right side (on the glabella/supraorbital ridge, and the mandible). this made me realize I most likely have more bone mass in my left eye socket, and that extra bone mass makes my left eye protrude more (cuz it’s a tighter space inside, and the eyes are the same size). as you might know Orbital Decompression surgery is done by removing bone/fat from inside your eye socket.

this bone mass asymmetry is not limited to my face, my left wrist is quarter inch thicker than my right wrist as well.
Because common sense. The face is 3 dimensional, not two. The eyes are molded to it