One eye has negative orbital vector, one eye has positive?

ahouzeh18

ahouzeh18

Iron
My right eye seems to have neutral orbital vector, but my left eye appears negative. The left looks recessed asf while the right one looks alright. Is this a matter of bone, or is it due to fat pads?

Attachments

• IMG_6028.jpeg
    IMG_6028.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6027.jpeg
    IMG_6027.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Solution
appealmaxed
don’t worry about it at all, nothing u will fix anyway (surgery if u want, but pointless tbh, and no one here gets surgery anyway, they just talk about the surgery they “will” get and never do it)

IMG 2300
IMG 2299
IMG 2296

IMG 2297
IMG 2298

if your incel, your negative orbital vector is most definitely not the problem. forget about it.

u got good lashes and brows tho which is almost all that matters for a high appeal eye area

mark solution pls (tick icon)
i would say no, but I'm probably missing something. What is it that I'm not seeing or I'm wrong about?
They are both negative the other one is just more pronounced/or it's the lighting

Alright thanks. Does that imply any recession? Especially in the upper maxilla.
Yes but it’s not as important as you think, most attractive males have a negative vector like delisola, gandy, hexum etc

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Yes but it’s not as important as you think, most attractive males have a negative vector like delisola, gandy, hexum etc
Makes sense. I won't annoy you with too many questions, I was just curious though, do I overall seem recessed?

Makes sense. I won't annoy you with too many questions, I was just curious though, do I overall seem recessed?
From the picture provided yes but I’d need a proper side profile to really tell

don’t worry about it at all, nothing u will fix anyway (surgery if u want, but pointless tbh, and no one here gets surgery anyway, they just talk about the surgery they “will” get and never do it)

IMG 2300
IMG 2299
IMG 2296

IMG 2297
IMG 2298

if your incel, your negative orbital vector is most definitely not the problem. forget about it.

u got good lashes and brows tho which is almost all that matters for a high appeal eye area

mark solution pls (tick icon)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gl4zing
Solution