ONE EYE SMALLER THAN OTHER

syphon

syphon

Iron
My right eye is slightly smaller than my left.. HOW DO I FIX THIS??

there has to be a way
not sure if cope or legit, but could try bonesmashing the orbitals of the bigger eye, to increase bone and make the eye close more and seem smaller and more hunter like the other eye.

someone here gotta post results so we know it's legit.

Jfl at the retarded post above, That kind of eye asymmetry is considered normal, unless it is severe (Which i dont think so) I also have this same visual effect, But in my case it is caused due to my right lower eyelid being droppier than the left one, Which makes it look "bigger" and gives it an autistic dull expression, The only way to fix this is with either fillers, Or surgery (Lower eyelid retraction in my case, Or any type of blepharoplasty)

Jfl at the retarded post above, That kind of eye asymmetry is considered normal, unless it is severe (Which i dont think so) I also have this same visual effect, But in my case it is caused due to my right lower eyelid being droppier than the left one, Which makes it look "bigger" and gives it an autistic dull expression, The only way to fix this is with either fillers, Or surgery (Lower eyelid retraction in my case, Or any type of blepharoplasty)
yea mine isnt a big difference but its annoying

Kys nigger

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChadOrDeath