One face side is visibly more dropped down

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
You can see its visibly drooped. Eye has slight negative tilt as opposed to neutral tilt on left eye, and the jaw is lower making it look worse and bloated. Any fixes? I was thinking maybe just putting right mandible on my hand and just pushing down with head, but I doubt it will do anything

apply a lot of pressure on ur upper jaw using ur lower one (w// teeth) u will notice changes after 3 to 4 months

apply a lot of pressure on ur upper jaw using ur lower one (w// teeth) u will notice changes after 3 to 4 months
Yeah, but the lower jaw itself is drooped down too. Also scared of bruxism on right side.

Yeah, but the lower jaw itself is drooped down too. Also scared of bruxism on right side.
did u see a dentist ? cuz there's no way u can fix asymmetrical jaw at home

did u see a dentist ? cuz there's no way u can fix asymmetrical jaw at home
Nah. I didn't. If your pressure thing works, I won't need to. Dentist will most likely say some bluepilled shit about "everyone has certain level of assymetry"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Same
My left cheekbone is a solid 1/2cm lower same with the eye
Also my right eye has neutral canthal tilt whereas my left has slightly negative.
@LOOKMAXXER
I dont think its a mewing issue
I looked at a photo of me at 5 and one eye was higher than the other.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
You can see its visibly drooped. Eye has slight negative tilt as opposed to neutral tilt on left eye, and the jaw is lower making it look worse and bloated. Any fixes? I was thinking maybe just putting right mandible on my hand and just pushing down with head, but I doubt it will do anything
you've been sleeping on one side too much clearly or ur having a fucking stroke jfl

Nah. I didn't. If your pressure thing works, I won't need to. Dentist will most likely say some bluepilled shit about "everyone has certain level of assymetry"
try the pressure it might work for u , if not then go see a dentist , btw my mom forced me to fix my underbite when i was 8 JFL

try the pressure it might work for u , if not then go see a dentist , btw my mom forced me to fix my underbite when i was 8 JFL
could have convinced dentist to move ur maxilla forward instead of moving lower jaw back now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
could have convinced dentist to move ur maxilla forward instead of moving lower jaw back now jfl
the mf ended up giving me a recessed jaw + a protruding upper jaw :feelsuhh: now i need a Lefort2

did you have stork