One foid in class enough to blackpill me

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
She is 2-3 PSL but still.
Fortunetly our school and class is so small that there are only 6 students in my class,and only 1 of them is a foid lol. What sucks is that she's the most hard working here and does the most jobs,sends us the answers to homework. I don't know where does she get all this motivation as a slightly below normie tier foid,but I wish I was this bluepilled ngl. Guess who she gives most of the attention and help in the class though,the tallest guy in the class! He is not that good looking though,but he jestermaxxed his whole life. She gives him food and calls him by his name all the time,gives him out help with the 99% of the things in school,while she gives the rest of us 60-80%. That means she gives him the answers for a hard homework herself without him asking for it,while if manlets like me ask,we just get a "fuck off" or "Do it yourself" from her. Same with exams and tests. Life is so unfair

• +1
Reactions: Jack and Deleted member 2426
"2 PSL" as it does exist IRL...

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Just rape her

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Butthurt Dweller
it is what it is

rape her with the other boys. she wont be able to do anything, itll be her word against 5 and even then she will probably shut up about it to avoid the embarassment, and even then since shes a dumb servile whore who does chores for other people she will probably enjoy it anyways. bonus; you get dirt on your other classmates.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, AscendenceImminent, SikKunt and 1 other person
How tall is the guy?

Do your own homework if you want to succeed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, AscendenceImminent, Hector and 1 other person
She is 2-3 PSL but still.
Fortunetly our school and class is so small that there are only 6 students in my class,and only 1 of them is a foid lol. What sucks is that she's the most hard working here and does the most jobs,sends us the answers to homework. I don't know where does she get all this motivation as a slightly below normie tier foid,but I wish I was this bluepilled ngl. Guess who she gives most of the attention and help in the class though,the tallest guy in the class! He is not that good looking though,but he jestermaxxed his whole life. She gives him food and calls him by his name all the time,gives him out help with the 99% of the things in school,while she gives the rest of us 60-80%. That means she gives him the answers for a hard homework herself without him asking for it,while if manlets like me ask,we just get a "fuck off" or "Do it yourself" from her. Same with exams and tests. Life is so unfair
Lmao what a cuck

Society is just so lookist and heightist.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jack, BigBoy and BrettyBoy
She didn't have to give it you in the first place. It's her hw, if she wants to help the tall guy out more than you let her be. I'd be happy I was getting free answers in the first place.

Btw this guy isn't even chad, looks theory destroyed.

U finnish bro?
I think he's in the sped class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back