one meal a day

L

lilvro

Iron
What are your thoughts on OMAD? is it really worth it? Do i go to the gym before or after my meal?

I heard it increases your growth hormone also helps you focus better and i wanna give it a shot but im not sure though.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That's what I'm doing now. I've been on a diet since May and I've lost over 25 kg, mainly through OMAD. Don't know anything about the other stuff you're asking though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and lilvro
That's what I'm doing now. I've been on a diet since May and I've lost over 25 kg, mainly through OMAD. Don't know anything about the other stuff you're asking though.
How do you feel? Do you feel tired, sluggish, unable to focus or do u feel great?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
Its easy

• +1
Reactions: lilvro
do u neet or go uni/school or work

• +1
Reactions: lilvro
How do you feel? Do you feel tired, sluggish, unable to focus or do u feel great?
I feel no different than before, so I've not experienced any negative side effects but at the same time, no positive side effects either.

• +1
Reactions: lilvro and TechnoBoss
do u neet or go uni/school or work
I'm a semi-NEET, I study in college as a part-time student. I have classes once a week. I started going last month. I don't have a job at the moment.

• +1
Reactions: j05, lilvro and TechnoBoss
I don't think it's necessarily the most ideal. Intermittent fasting increases HGH (if I remember correctly) and you don't have to limit yourself to one meal. You need more than one meal even if you're trying to lose weight. All those really strict diets never work long term in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and lilvro
I don't think it's necessarily the most ideal. Intermittent fasting increases HGH (if I remember correctly) and you don't have to limit yourself to one meal. You need more than one meal even if you're trying to lose weight. All those really strict diets never work long term in my opinion.
Just depends on your willpower. This is the second time I'm doing this. Back in 2019, when I was doing this for the first time, it was difficult but I managed to do it. I lost around 18 kg in three months. Now it's a lot easier, because I'm already used to it. I have already been doing this since May and I could do it until the end of the year if I had to. But since OP is growing still, I'm not sure if I should recommend OMAD. By the way, intermittent fasting or waterfasting is also a good idea. I implemented this in my diet regimen early on and it paid off. Occasionally I still fast on the days I wake up too late, say, around 7 PM or later.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and lilvro
@lilvro Send me a private message instead of a chat message, the chat system is kinda wonky when it comes selecting the user that sent me the message since there's a whole list of users there in my chat.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss