One month in

FartMaxxer

FartMaxxer

Bronze
Currently 6 foot 2 got 20 inch bideltoid.
Mouth widening appliance finally arrived today but I have made my nose smaller so now my mouth is slightly larger than nose.
My neck is still not bigger than my head but it’s a work in progress I’m still very young.
So my goals listed X for failed and Y for success
Neck wider than head❌
Mouth wider ❌
Nose smaller Y
Wider clavicle Y
Thick eyebrows Y
Hair cut❌
Acne ❌
Larger masseter kinda
Old pics
IMG 0388

New
IMG 0432

new pic does not do full justice to how I look now, I have put in the work and now I feel I am not subhuman I still have a long way to go.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha and Deleted member 15539
Lmaoooo it's over buddy boyo

haircut, now

really hope they have the genetic biotechnology to change people's races in the future. Imagine being born an ugly mutt to a drunken white mtn and some sheboon and you can just whisk those genetics away and replace them with 10/10 white chad genetics. No struggle of identity or whatever mutts feel, just a 56% cancer rate surgery and a couple mil and you become literally perfect. Genetics hold history, identity, beauty, and so much more, and to change that even a little bit may be so niice. Albeit skull structure might stay the same...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
really hope they have the genetic biotechnology to change people's races in the future. Imagine being born an ugly mutt to a drunken white mtn and some sheboon and you can just whisk those genetics away and replace them with 10/10 white chad genetics. No struggle of identity or whatever mutts feel, just a 56% cancer rate surgery and a couple mil and you become literally perfect. Genetics hold history, identity, beauty, and so much more, and to change that even a little bit may be so niice. Albeit skull structure might stay the same...
No biggie I will become Italian in a year

why the older pics look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539
why the older pics look better
Probably angle. The first one I took to get rated so I had the camera over my face while the new one is angled under but I’m too lazy to take a good picture.