One more nail in the coffin for my heart

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
Today I decided to talk to a girl with whom I had a romantic contact in high school, she was my classmate.

It's been about 8 years since we last saw each other, I greeted her on Instagram

After a few messages she simply left me seen

But this wasn't just any girl for me

During the past years I had several dreams about her in which I met her again, it is as if my soul was asking me to see her again

Only to hit a wall in the real world and verify that she has not the slightest interest in seeing me again.

The world feels a little colder today, and I am a little crueler and more incapable of love.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
don't take it personally but take some time to move on. you should use this as a fuel to become better

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
don't take it personally but take some time to move on. you should use this as a fuel to become better
Of course, I was already rejected dozens of times like every man who has tried, but my mind tricked me with this girl, it made me believe that there was a special connection or something, but it was only on my part.

• +1
Reactions: MAKEHISTORY
Of course, I was already rejected dozens of times like every man who has tried, but my mind tricked me with this girl, it made me believe that there was a special connection or something, but it was only on my part.
yeah bro i see wym, sometimes we think the one we love got the same vision as us but it is sometimes unfortunately not the case, we forgot that they also got a life (that is different from us)

• +1
Reactions: Freixel